The Financial Situation (135 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I'd very much like to know where that data came from.

I'll just make one point, if we get far in the EL with let's Tiago playing well, EL teams are Tiagos target buyers at the moment so i'd dispute that as for Chiellini being worth anything less than 27.5 million sterling I disagree.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Those figures are just guessing and scare-mongering.

We'll lose a few quid. It's really not that big a deal as long as it only happens this season.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Juventus And Powerade Together For Two Seasons

The family of Juventus partners has grown further: the club has signed a contract with Coca-Cola, relative to the seasons 2009/2010 and 2010/2011, which shall bind it to the brand Powerade, a Sports Drink by the Coca-Cola Company.

Powerade has thus become the Official Sport Drink Supplier of Juventus. The agreement foresees the provision of the product Powerade Isotonic during the whole season as well as important moments of appearance of the brand during the matches of the Serie A TIM and the TIM Cup at the Stadio Olimpico

Marco Fassone, Executive Director of the Stadium Area, Sales and Marketing of Juventus commented with satisfaction with regards to the new partnership:

"Powerade is a brand of absolute quality, the perfect product for the cooperation with a team like Juventus which is used to daily challenges in order to reach important goals. Besides, this agreement, brings Juventus close to the multi-national Coca-Cola Compnay, in line with the new commercial strategy based on the complete and exclusive offer for a high profile partnership".

"Ever since its birth - added Cristina Santucci, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola Italia - Powerade has been linked to the sports world by a true vocation. We are really pleased to be able to include in our collaborations a winning team like Juventus, the most followed in Italy and amongst the teams with the greatest number of supporters in Europe. The agreement we signed will be the start of a positive collaboration with the bianconeri team".

Juventus.com

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Yes, in the sense that the drink itself offer the same benifits of water with sugar in it and then you get in to the joint wear etc.
Isotonic drink is something more than a water with sugar. For a professional sportsman, drinking an ordianry water or even mineral water without supplementing electrocytes can be dangerous. Even non-sportsmen should drink mineral water day by day and isotonic drinks after unusual exertion.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Isotonic drink is something more than a water with sugar. For a professional sportsman, drinking an ordianry water or even mineral water without supplementing electrocytes can be dangerous. Even non-sportsmen should drink mineral water day by day and isotonic drinks after unusual exertion.
Hypertonic drinks are for unusual exertion, that why I mentioned joint wear briefly.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has something actually happened or been said to cause people to say the club has no money?

Or are people just angrily flailing around like normal after a bad result?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think there's any other reasonable thing that went wrong. Ranieri was kicked after 3 losses at the end of the season. Now it's only half and have 9 loses are 5 draws.

Second, we shipped away Molinaro and Tiago (to down the wages?)

And third, our board say that our teams looks fine which is absurd as it as. There are so many positions that can be fixed and we were only looking for one loan move.

There just isn't any reason why to keep Ferrara. Why our board defends him can only say that we don't have any other option available and we probably don't want another unexperienced coach after Ciro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 122)