The Financial Situation (87 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
to sum it up. Juventus is slowly growing having the upperhand in Italy but being a dwarf in Europe.
Solution?
-New shirt Deal away with Jeep and something that instead if 17 could give 35 or more
-Bigger stadio as we have no chance of increasing the revenew witha 39k capacity stadium +2k hospitality. Let's say to atleast 60k-65k
-Commercial. Selling more shirts abroad (unlikely with big names and good results in CL) and fighting fake in Italy with strict laws
-Moving to a healtier nation (Germany) or to a better league (EPL)
-Tax heaven like Fiat XD
Having a bigger stadium would mean we need to fill the seats which we barely do as it is with a 39k stadium. Our fan base is largely outside of Turin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Having a bigger stadium would mean we need to fill the seats which we barely do as it is with a 39k stadium. Our fan base is largely outside of Turin.
It's a bit of a myth, that Juve doesn't have lots of fans in Turin though.

Haven't been there for a while, but the stadium transportation was awful. Plus cost , crisis and a general decrease in going to stadiums are facotors too

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
France no, but Monaco... that would help a lot with our financial situation and our owner will be attending games more often.
I think they already removed the tax benefits in Monaco for the football club, so it won't give us any benefits now

well theoretically either go where people are rich enough to spend for football tickets and fill a bigger stadium or moving to a more profitable league XD
short not so much but that would help us to have huge revenue
We know that will never happen, but let's say theoretically we did, we surely will not enjoy the same level of success on the field as we have now in those countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been there for a while, but the stadium transportation was awful. Plus cost , crisis and a general decrease in going to stadiums are facotors too
We couldn't help it as we rebuild the stadium on the same location , Roma's new stadium has the metro and transport worked out, same thing Milan plans for their new stadium as they both going for a new location.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I think they already removed the tax benefits in Monaco for the football club, so it won't give us any benefits now

We know that will never happen, but let's say theoretically we did, we surely will not enjoy the same level of success on the field as we have now in those countries.

- - - Updated - - -

We couldn't help it as we rebuild the stadium on the same location , Roma's new stadium has the metro and transport worked out, same thing Milan plans for their new stadium as they both going for a new location.
True. Wasnt meant to be an allegation, rather factors why we would have a hard time filling a 60.000 seater

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Dude we managed in the golden era with Berlusconi,Moratti,Tanzi and Cragnotti spending a lot more than oil clubs are doing right now. So why not? indeed in Germany it would be easier having Bayern as the only title contenders.
But i bet we'd be top 4 in England with City,United and Chelsea. Liverpool and Arsenal or Tottenham wouldn't be too much of a threat

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Dude we managed in the golden era with Berlusconi,Moratti,Tanzi and Cragnotti spending a lot more than oil clubs are doing right now. So why not? indeed in Germany it would be easier having Bayern as the only title contenders.
But i bet we'd be top 4 in England with City,United and Chelsea. Liverpool and Arsenal or Tottenham wouldn't be too much of a threat
I was referring to winning 5 in a row like what we are achieving right now, but yeah if you are referring to top 4 , I agree with you.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
True. Wasnt meant to be an allegation, rather factors why we would have a hard time filling a 60.000 seater
I know the problems but the only way to increase our revenue right now would be having a bigger stadium filled with spectators. Sadly we aren't in Germany or England but Italy where the economy is depressed.
Even with the awful Delle Alpi (been a season ticket holder there as well when i was a kid) we had avg of 43-45000 people per game imagine with a much better stadio like we have now but bigger.
it's obvious what's the problem about attendance if you ask.
Games during midweek are no go for those working outside Turin and many fans we have are scattered trough Italy
Why would anyone spend 25-30€ to watch the likes of Cesena,Frosinone and so on? it's common for people to attend the best and more entertaining games.
What could solve this problem of ours?
-having the best players in the world so people would still come to watch them.
-having a bigger stadio (60-65k) promoting smaller games and having a sold out for important matches. What's the point of having less managments costs than the chance to have higher income?
Let's face the truth they wanted to spend as little they could for the new stadio. I think it's a world record spending 110m to build a modern stadio
-Serie A back to 16 or 18 teams so we wouldn't have games during midweek anymore
-Serie A back to play on Sunday 15.00 every game
-tickets against small contenders being cheap. Instead of 25-30 but with emptier stadium going for 15euro
-Promoting the game removing the club card to be able to attend a game. Not many wanna go trough the card thing and specially waiting months to receive it.
If they wanna keep it they should make a basic one just to be able to buy juventus games and making it when you go for the first time buying a ticket
So free card instead of 15 and months to wait to have it.

Making live easier for those who want to attend and fight off ultras

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to winning 5 in a row like what we are achieving right now, but yeah if you are referring to top 4 , I agree with you.
Oh well that's certain. It's not common in football to win 4-5times in a row. I mean even 3 times it's fking hard. But honestly it would be more entertaining with competition.
It would bring me back to some years ago when in summer you didn't know who was going to win but you always knew who was going to lose (Inter)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Every game at 15:00 :lol: yeah let's do that... Get a couple thousand euros more from ticket sales, but lose millions of euros from TV money.....
He is still stuck in the 80s. In the Sky era, this is nothing but a pipe dream and we'd lose a shitload of TV rights revenue.

I like one of his suggestions "We should buy the best players in the world so people pack out the stadium", great work genius, who needs Marotta when we have brilliant ideas like that.

Also building a bigger stadium would make us look even more ridiculous. Imagine only 30,000 people in a stadium that holds 65,000...and you know that will happen when the likes of Cesena, Udinese, Chievo etc come to town.

People need to accept the reality that Italians don't seem to have the same habit of going to the stadium to watch their team (not anymore anyway) as opposed to the English and Germans, where even the last placed team that is guaranteed relegation still gets close to a sell-out every game.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He is still stuck in the 80s. In the Sky era, this is nothing but a pipe dream and we'd lose a $#@!load of TV rights revenue.

I like one of his suggestions "We should buy the best players in the world so people pack out the stadium", great work genius, who needs Marotta when we have brilliant ideas like that.

Also building a bigger stadium would make us look even more ridiculous. Imagine only 30,000 people in a stadium that holds 65,000...and you know that will happen when the likes of Cesena, Udinese, Chievo etc come to town.

People need to accept the reality that Italians don't seem to have the same habit of going to the stadium to watch their team (not anymore anyway) as opposed to the English and Germans, where even the last placed team that is guaranteed relegation still gets close to a sell-out every game.
Maybe sunday 15pm every game is a bit too much but not like now. We have games Friday night, Saturday afternoon,Saturday night,Sunday 12.30 Sunday 15.00, Sunday 20.45 CET, Monday Night.
Midweek games start Tuesday and end Thursday.
Anyway aside Juve,Roma,Inter,Milan,Lazio,Fiorentina,Samp,Genoa and Torino the numbers for the other teams (tv) aren't worthy to mention.

Aus if you don't do anything for the fans to make them attend hardly they will. It's not about habit or not.
People don't go because:
-prices are too high
-Stadiums are old as fuck
-times for the games are impossible for a lot of people to follow
and blabla but of course if you don't even try to improve the situation nothing will change

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We just have to make it easier to go to the stadium.. There is only ONE fucking hotel near the stadium and there aren't that many flights that go to Turin. That said the ticket system sucks too.. If I want to visit the stadium during a match ones, I have to become premium international member.. And my gf too (not going alone) then buy 2 tickets.. Flight.. Hotel.. It gets too expensive that way.. I would have to pay 120 euro just to be able to buy tickets.. Fuck that Shit..

It should be easier and cheaper.. Pack the stadium with "tourists" good for the club.. For the museum and the juve store.. And for the city Turin aswell

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We just have to make it easier to go to the stadium.. There is only ONE $#@!ing hotel near the stadium and there aren't that many flights that go to Turin. That said the ticket system sucks too.. If I want to visit the stadium during a match ones, I have to become premium international member.. And my gf too (not going alone) then buy 2 tickets.. Flight.. Hotel.. It gets too expensive that way.. I would have to pay 120 euro just to be able to buy tickets.. $#@! that $#@!..

It should be easier and cheaper.. Pack the stadium with "tourists" good for the club.. For the museum and the juve store.. And for the city Turin aswell
Yeah that's the point. Everything is managed so bad also for city tourism.
But they're building Continassa for that reason 150 rooms hotel close to the stadio with spa,training ground and so on
It will be awesome to be able to attend some traning for the first team. Vinovo is too far away. Hoping they'd let some people watch them when they train

Apr 29, 2006
We are building something, while others are selling pipe dreams to their supporters. If you are just a Juventus fan what is it not to like?

Let's not forget that while others have infrastructure, huge and rich fan base and so forth... we have the Agnellis. Maybe not as wealthy as some sheikhs, but not too far off.

PS: Maybe not every supporter has driven an Agnelli car, but every big player owes one. :)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We are building something, while others are selling pipe dreams to their supporters. If you are just a Juventus fan what is it not to like?

Let's not forget that while others have infrastructure, huge and rich fan base and so forth... we have the Agnellis. Maybe not as wealthy as some sheikhs, but not too far off.

PS: Maybe not every supporter has driven an Agnelli car, but every big player owes one. :)
Exor is really big indeed but unlike Sheikhs they want profit and they don't invest in football as much as they could

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The stadium thing has more or less hit it's ceiling, the club really need to focus on commercial matters, renewing that JEEP deal was the biggest blunder this club has made in years, 17m a season? Are you fucking kidding me? for 4 in a row champions and who only last season nearly completed the treble?

Should have been no less than 20m a season aiming for 25m.

Ultimately the league we play in is always going to hold us back.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

i've been there too..transportation doesn't really suck, you don't have a metro station there that's all but you have buses, and it's not like it's 50 km outside turin. the transportation is cheap too..1,5e. and you have like 20 buses that await you when the game ends.i don't think we struggle to fill 40k..having an average of 35 is very good compared to what we were used to. better to have a 40k packed stadium than a 60k being half filled almost all the time. we must keep pogba, get a gotze or someone who sells a lot of shirts who can help us on the field too, keep playing atleast qfs in cl, start paying better contracts and keep investing time and money in external connections. and of course, pressing figc with the trial

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Turin has a metro that gets you halfway to the stadio, takes you to bernini and then a bus to the stadium, not the best journey to a stadium but been on worse journeys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)