The Financial Situation (44 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They are so fuked up. Really. Milan is in truly deep shid.

Pretty much like we were in the years after calciopoli: Shid players, Inexperienced coach, Terribad BoD and huge salaries and debts. Not only that, but now they are without CL revenue , need to reinvest on the team and do a full revamp on some of their lines.

Sad, but i dont feel pity of them... not a single bit...because when they were in their high horse and we were eating shid in the mud, they never hesitated to beat the dead horse. So fuck em.

It is bad for Serie A, but they really got themselves in that mess, specially Berlusconi and Galliani

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd rather Roma took their place in Serie A and Europe for good

Let Milan rot, let them go the way of Nottingham Forest. Sitting in a lower division, Reminiscing about the European glory days after getting spanked 3-0 by Pescara

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
serie a needs top 4 champions league place. I think the likes of fiorentina need a CL place and with inter and Milan starting to realise that they need to buy players, there will be a lot of competition for the champions league spot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, the moment the sold Ibra and Silva..they knew there was a task to fill those gaps. But they just wasted millions in average players, including our own matri...and even bought Balotelli who is even more problematic than Cassano at his prime...and he is their most influential player. LOL!!.

Also, they just gave TOO MUCH time to that good for nothing Allegri to create that mess. Allegri is a loser and his scudetto was won in a league where everyone else was just not good enought. On top of that he had Ibra to carry his team. Hahaha and i remember some dudes of the Milan forums having avatars and signatures of Allegri and the word "BOSS"..... ffs dude :lol: boss?.

Seedorf, he should have never accepted the responsability of trying to put that sinking ship on course. He is just insane.
Why?. For starters, he is no Mourinho or Lippi. To pull of a miracle with a team so punished as Milan, you need all the experience in the world to be able to plan accordingly. Second.... If he knew that Berlusca and Fester were going to be his bosses.... man, thats a big signal of "NO THANKS". Berlusconi is a mess of a man, corrupted as fuck. His mind is far away from AC Milan. And Galliani is simply just washed up and retarded. The matri deal says it all. He is a minion of an already crazy mofo.

Luckily, in contrast, now we are in good times and we are enjoying our triumphs. Let this time of prosperity last as long as it can. We cannot feel better than this... remembering that we were n that shidhole some years ago.
I really hope Fiorentina, Napoli and Roma really improve and bury the 2 tranny sisters of Milano for good.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
With only 3 CL spots available, Milan and Inter are in big trouble.

If Roma can find some attackers in the summer, they will be comfortable favourites for 2nd spot. The 3rd spot will be a dogfight between Napoli, Inter, Milan, even Fiorentina.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
are those 43.5 mil we are getting from this year CL official or those are just speculations?
calculated speculation. CL money distribution has it's methods. using those and estimating market pool to be €85m (last year's was €81) my predictions €43.5 for Juve, €41.5m for Milan and €40m for Napoli. The key assumption here is the amount of market pool for Italian clubs in CL this year, the calculation is straightforward.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
From our appearance in the Champions League this year, Juve received around 43.5 million euros (last year we received 65.3 million). We got 8.6 million for playing in the group stage, 1 million for beating Copenhagen, 1.5million for drawing against Copenhagen, Galatasaray and Real Madrid, 20.27 million for the first part of the market pool and 12.16 million for the second part.

Should we win the Europa league we will get another 10-12 million.
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

If Roma can find some attackers in the summer, they will be comfortable favourites for 2nd spot. The 3rd spot will be a dogfight between Napoli, Inter, Milan, even Fiorentina.
We aren't winning the title next season.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
new Mediaset-Uefa deal from 2015/16 will see Italian CL market pool increase to €110m up from the €80m ish between 2012-15.(3 year contracts). so Juve stand to get approximately €15m more than now because of the deal if we keep repeating our current performance, more or less depending on Serie A and CL results.

Intesa Mediaset-Uefa: ai nostri club 110 milioni dal 2015

Se il Milan perde il treno, vanno più soldi ai rivali. La Juve può aumentare ulteriormente il gap con tutte le altre squadre italiane

MILANO, 14 maro 2014 -

L’aumento Dal 2015-16 i bonus per chi disputerà la Champions saranno ancor più ricchi. Per effetto dell’investimento di Mediaset sulla massima competizione europea per il triennio 2015-18 crescerà il montepremi per i nostri club nel cosiddetto market pool dell’Uefa. Ora come ora il trio italiano divide un’ottantina di milioni a stagione, dal 2015 il tetto salirà a circa 110 milioni di euro. Un salto di altri 30 milioni che rischia di alterare gli attuali equilibri, con evidenti ripercussioni sul calcio-mercato. Una torta appetitosa per chi ha già le disponibilità per rafforzare la propria rosa e un’opportunità unica per aumentare un gap che appare già consistente. Il riferimento è soprattutto alla poderosa Juve che è ormai vicina al terzo scudetto e si attrezza per diventare sempre più competitiva anche a livello europeo.
Fonte: GdS (estratto dall'articolo a firma di Carlo Laudisa)
got it from VS, couldn't find the original link.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Don't know about 'comfortable favourites' for second.

Both Napoli and Roma are a couple of players away from being very strong sides.

I think there is quite a gulf between them and the others.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't know about 'comfortable favourites' for second.

Both Napoli and Roma are a couple of players away from being very strong sides.

I think there is quite a gulf between them and the others.
This

how do Milan and inter have such high expenditure? is it all paying off debts?
And this.

They are like World wide drug dealers to be able to spend money in scrubs and win nothing every year.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
We'll be forced to sell Pogba, but that doesn't matter if we qualify or not next week.
we won't sell pogba now. our teams is going forward and with players like berardi really showing promising talent we might not even need to sell pogba. We just need to scout more like in Germany or Belgium take some of their players and fill in the gaps in our team.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we won't sell pogba now. our teams is going forward and with players like berardi really showing promising talent we might not even need to sell pogba. We just need to scout more like in Germany or Belgium take some of their players and fill in the gaps in our team.
we will never sell Pogba :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)