The End (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
All good things come to an end, and the end this is.

500 is enough for me, infact to much. Dam if i spent this forum time on my graphics they wouldnt all be handed in unfinished :D

But its been fun and exciting, although trying to think of examples i cant. Maybe not so fun after all.

It hasnt been a total waste of my life though, ive met some interesting, strange and crazy people. And ive made some good threads and better avatars :p

No need for dedications here. LOVE to all who ive been talking to over the last few weeks. HATE to all who havent spoke to me (losers:p)

I apologise for 500 of-topic posts, which thinking back were also completely useless. :moan:

Reason for leaving i was trying to figure out, put it on the 60second post count or something.

Better to burn out than fade away, right?

Take care
Emma

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
later emma, shame u have something with a 500 post limit , neway, nice knowing ya.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you suck.

that said, I truly wish you'd stay, it's been a real pleasure talkin to ya for the past few weeks

Anyway take care wherever you go, i'll see you on MSN

Jan 7, 2004
emma, i know u propabLLy not gonna read this and a lot of others wilL but who cares. i reaLLy need to tell u how i reaLLy felt about you.:moan: you were the one that... ok :D seriosLy i cant go on anymore. :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
yay i got her to myself again :D

Emma you should realise that no one ever really does leave, hence why everyone is saying see you later etc :p

But actually im pretty sure shes for real. Shes to lazy to go to all that effort for nothing :D

Oh and to bad to see you leave etc etc :blah:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've got a bet with her that if she gets over 1000 posts, I own her nickname.

Right now I'm in trouble though, I also said that she'll stop using that cheesy font within 2 days... I think she owns my avatar and sig now :scared: I'll see when I get home

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Take care emma.. :)

You've actually made Don Bes post something longer than 1 sentance.. :eek: (even though i still doesn't make much sense). You should stick around till 1000, maybe by then, we'll start getting meaningfull paragraphs from him.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
emma, i know u propabLLy not gonna read this and a lot of others wilL but who cares. i reaLLy need to tell u how i reaLLy felt about you.:moan: you were the one that... ok :D seriosLy i cant go on anymore. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Take care emma.. :)

You've actually made Don Bes post something longer than 1 sentance.. :eek: (even though i still doesn't make much sense). You should stick around till 1000, maybe by then, we'll start getting meaningfull paragraphs from him.
read carefulLY. i make and have aLways made sense

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Bes ..... in your own head you make sense :D

Peace out Emma, you do Mac's laundry good girl ;)
btw i can promise you this right here:
soon enough you'll find yourself juck checking the threads... just to see what's going on here, because you can't post cause you " officially left" and after a few times of doing that you'll see a post that you wuold really wanna reply to and you might actually
reaply to it ... that's what happened to me when i tried leaving one forum :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

read carefulLY. i make and have aLways made sense
ignore him don,thats the best thing you could do with someones who's convinced that he's the greatest round here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)