The do you have a kid thread (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I am a father of two boys. One aged 2 years 2+ months and the other aged 8+ months. Ever since I became a dad I have not had enough time for everything that I wanted to do. I have not slept a single night till morning without interruption. I am starting this thread to share experiences with others who have kids as my eldest son has just turned the corner & became a brat. He is so hyper & just manages to do everything that he is not supposed to do. Now I've heard that boys from the age of 2 upto 4 years can be a nightmare. Mine just began. What's your story.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My kid is 2+ months old and ever since he came I wasn't able to do whatever I want and as you said I haven't slept a single night uninterrupted. The sleep is killing me as I get tired and have less energy to run.

Being a brat appears so early by the way, my son is the first for both grandparents and you imagine how much spoilt he is/will be.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
My kid is 2+ months old and ever since he came I wasn't able to do whatever I want and as you said I haven't slept a single night uninterrupted. The sleep is killing me as I get tired and have less energy to run.

Being a brat appears so early by the way, my son is the first for both grandparents and you imagine how much spoilt he is/will be.
thats funny,i would have thought hearing a woman is pregnant would give me MORE motivation to run

and run and run

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am a father of two boys. One aged 2 years 2+ months and the other aged 8+ months. Ever since I became a dad I have not had enough time for everything that I wanted to do. I have not slept a single night till morning without interruption. I am starting this thread to share experiences with others who have kids as my eldest son has just turned the corner & became a brat. He is so hyper & just manages to do everything that he is not supposed to do. Now I've heard that boys from the age of 2 upto 4 years can be a nightmare. Mine just began. What's your story.
wow! How times past fast. It was like yesterday when you were telling mewill move to Sweden and marry that lady :touched:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I need a girlfriend before i could write in this thread.
a pregnant one to be more precise :D

For me, my girl is 1.2 years old, still getting those interrupted nights everyday as she needs to feed every couple of hours. I kinda got used to it and get the lost sleeps once they go out in the morning. My wife is the one who gets the tiring part of it most as she's a working mom, and with the sleepless nights, she is really tired by the time its 8:00 Pm.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I want to say one thing, even though we don't get to do everything we want to do, even though we are constantly tired, even though we experience moments of extreme frustration, it is worth every second of it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have two kids. One is 4 the other one is 1 and a half years old. My wife has three. Her third child is 31 years old :D
My younger kid is very quiet, but the older one will slowly kill me as he grows up. He's the most popular among everyone who knows him and those who don't have to be with him 24/7 adore him, but living with him can be a nightmare. He'll do great with the girls though. He's got the charm.

Aug 1, 2003
is having a kid as life changing as people make it out to be for a parent? not in terms of the sleep you've lost or responsibilities etc, in a way I guess it's inevitable but I mean it like - how do you say - do you feel a change within yourself as a person? you know how in movies or totti jerks suddenly become a different person once they have a kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)