The Desi & Byrone Thread (3 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Well there's plenty more where that came from, sugar tits.

---------- Post added 30.07.2012 at 21:11 ----------

Put in a good word for me, then. :D

sugar tits? that's just inappropriate raman.....why are all you guys like this?...you are friendly with one of them and suddenly you jump to talking about tits and buttcheeks....that is not how you talk to a lady...being a punjabi i thought u knew better...disgusting and completely uncalled for...you think being in goteborg you can talk to a indian girl anyway you want? fuck off!!

i'm just kidding buttcheeks :kiss: you my new favourite since elvin dont seems around :D

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
sugar tits? that's just inappropriate raman.....why are all you guys like this?...you are friendly with one of them and suddenly you jump to talking about tits and buttcheeks....that is not how you talk to a lady...being a punjabi i thought u knew better...disgusting and completely uncalled for...you think being in goteborg you can talk to a indian girl anyway you want? fuck off!!

i'm just kidding buttcheeks :kiss: you my new favourite since elvin dont seems around :D
Don't worry soniye (better?), I won't talk like that in front of your mummy daddy.

And please don't compare me with Elvin. Tori izzat meri vi hai. ;)
@PreetAguero this is me putting in a good word for Raman. :D [MENTION=9212]Raman[/nMENTION] don't say I never did anything for you. :p
I'm forever in your debt.

If you ever need a free slurpee from your local 7-Eleven, ya boi got the connections. :agree:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't want you guys having an argument and eventual divorce after marrige. Preet this hurts a lot to say this but there are a couple of things you must know about Raman, he does not drink alcohol (I know!) and not interested in guns. Also he has a cat crush fetish.

Other than that, top guy :tup:

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
WΏΏdy;3783554 said:
I don't want you guys having an argument and eventual divorce after marrige. Preet this hurts a lot to say this but there are a couple of things you must know about Raman, he does not drink alcohol (I know!) and not interested in guns. Also he has a cat crush fetish.

Other than that, top guy :tup:
I can't front, I do love beating the pussy up. :agree:

---------- Post added 30.07.2012 at 21:40 ----------

i can vouch for ramans girth.
:lol2::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)