The Dave Chappelle Theory (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
http://www.chappelletheory.com/index.html

This account of Dave Chappelle's fall from grace has been pieced together by me, a retired public relations executive who wishes to remain anonymous. my contacts, many of whom were closely related to the individuals involved, enabled me to fairly accurately recount the events that took place. You can take this for what you wish, but it is the truth — the abhorrent byproduct of the industry I used to hold to such a high esteem.
I have written this account without the need for embellishments or exaggerations for the truth is appalling enough. Let this site serve as a drawn curtain to the entertainment industry which is blindly adored by the entire world.

-----

Its pretty freaky :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn, that's a lot of work, Josh.

Can't say that I fully buy it all. But then I was already a cynic about the entertainment industry going in...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I read the intro...

No matter if it's true or not, I agree with many of the thoughts some of these people have. He might only be "joking", but I think Chappelle's show enforces racial stereotypes, and creates supposed differences between races that aren't there. I think it sets us back a lot of years.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Thats whack....i allways knew oprah was up to no good!!:shifty: watch out now...she will probably close down juventuz for that comment...hahah

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
TonyMontana said:
Interesting theory, but its too funny to be true.

It was a fun satire though, guy who wrote it has talent:lol:
I suppose the guy who wrote it might think it's true, but some of what he wrote seemed to be substantially more likely hallucinations than the suggested possibilities. Anyway, regardless, I don't really care. :biggrin:

Thanks for the link though Josh - entertaining read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)