The Cooking Thread (3 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
2kg? What are you feeding, an elephant? :D
Myself, might become an elephant though. :agree:

As a matter of fact I'm going to put it in the fridge and eat it every now and then. I think it should last for more than ten meals. It's not that I don't enjoy cooking I just don't enjoy the time I have to spend on it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

As a matter of fact I'm going to put it in the fridge and eat it every now and then. I think it should last for more than ten meals. It's not that I don't enjoy cooking I just don't enjoy the time I have to spend on it.
I have solution to you: Eat at the restaurants then. :p

i prefer 2 kilo of chocolate:lick::p
(i eat chocolate a lot:cry: ):D..***..
:disagree: Typical woman. :p ..***..

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

But spaghetti bolognese takes literally 10 minutes to make. :confused2 Nothing other than beans and toast is quicker! Come on man - that's just lazy.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
But spaghetti bolognese takes literally 10 minutes to make. :confused2 Nothing other than beans and toast is quicker! Come on man - that's just lazy.
You've forgotten some parts.

Meat can be kept in the fridge for one or two days so I would have to go for grocery every other day, not once a week as I do now. I bring food to school every day so I would still have to make extra portions, now I make all the extra portions right away.

Making the Bolognese takes half an hour if you want it good. :agree:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
You've forgotten some parts.

Meat can be kept in the fridge for one or two days so I would have to go for grocery every other day, not once a week as I do now. I bring food to school every day so I would still have to make extra portions, now I make all the extra portions right away.

Making the Bolognese takes half an hour if you want it good. :agree:
also leave the sauce to marinate for 1 day then eat it , but use tagliatelli instead :agree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Let me be the fist to actually give you a recipe.

This is a drink from Pakistan/Northern India. It's so easy to make and it's delicious.

1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 1/4 cups cold water
1/4 tsp salt or sugar, whatever you prefer

Directions of recipe >>
Stir and Serve cold.

Enjoy ;)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

This is a drink from Pakistan/Northern India. It's so easy to make and it's delicious.

1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 1/4 cups cold water

Directions of recipe >>
Stir and Serve cold.

Enjoy ;)
is that lassi :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 1/4 cups cold water

Directions of recipe >>
Stir and Serve cold.

Enjoy ;)

Salt or sugar?!

That's as much opposite as it gets. I will try them both though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)