The commentary thread guest (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We know, we know. It was great idea. :evil:

Now because most of you loved it, we want you to take part of it and we'll introduce a guest or for each match who will participate with us in the commentary thread. We haven't though of how thew guest will be chosen yet but for the next match Roma - Juventus, we're hosting Andy because he's the top poster on this forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What is the point of it? I am watching the match live on video anyway. And why would posters check that thread, besides posting on the live match thread. Is it for the history books or smth?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Was it done in the live thread? (too much to read there, hehe) Or you mean seperate thread?
    Me and Alen had a separate thread, if you look at the first post of it, that was my signature during the game. Alen had links to streams.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    What is the point of it? I am watching the match live on video anyway. And why would posters check that thread, besides posting on the live match thread. Is it for the history books or smth?
    Some people cannot watch the match and going there they will get comments on the match and updates on what they missed. In the LIVE thread they will ask and get the same answer 28 times at least at every question.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do you know how many people can't watch the match and they have to follow live commentary on the net (usually on juventus.com)?
    A looooooooot :D

I know that many times juventuz members were forced to follow the match by reading the comments in the live thread (slow internet connection in some countries doesn't allow them to stream matches).
    This new thread is more clean than the live thread and people don't need to read other members cursing, going off topic etc.

Anyway, with around 900 views of the new thread it was obvious that many people followed it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Read the thread, done real well, but one question, are you that multi-tasking samaritans or dont you think you'll miss the game when you do this constant updates? ;)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    I had a perfect stream but I still enjoyed checking up on the commentary you guys gave so keep it up :tup:

Hate it when I have to read Forza Juve and GOOOAAALLL about 20 times in the live thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)