the champs.. (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
oops ok then. let her sleep but make sure that when she wakes up, she posts this pics. i;m really waiting for them

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
lol! i'm awake AJ.. i've been awake since yesterday.. so don't call like at 7 cuz i'll probably be dead by then.. Tina.. i'm just about to post the pics.. they should be up at the Tacchi thread in a few minutes..

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Alright. All done. ^_^

Go check them out!! Quick before they disappear endlessly into a void in cyberspace!

i was awake but Tima's been on the computer all day... ! when you called i was blasting linkin park so i couldn't hear the phone, I called back but nobody answered ^_^

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Whenever i come on, nobody's on.. and then when i'm sleeping or eating or living like a normal person .. ^_^.. everybody's online

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Enna ] ++
Whenever i come on, nobody's on.. and then when i'm sleeping or eating or living like a normal person .. ^_^.. everybody's online
just tell us when u are here

p.s. nice homepage ;)

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
lol.. yeah AJ, you're just Yoda aren't you ;)

and don't worry tina, i'll come on here regularly and i'll try to keep the tacchi thread alive.. just as long as i find pictures of him or don't get busy with school...

++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

p.s. nice homepage ;)
thanks!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
well you can always have time for tacchi, school is not a problem is it? and moreover i can work for you when u are busy with studing. the problem is his pics. they are not as many as other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)