The best thing in life.. (11 Viewers)

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    I think every game next season will be like the CL final untill we reach the finish line and get up again. And i really believe that whoever will be playing are the greatest 11 that Juventus could hope for. They will be better than 11 Emersons and 11 Vieiras playing in the CL. They will be playing for Juventus and Juventus alone. And when the moment comes, it will be the moment of all moments. And from there i think no one will ever stop us as fans and players from taking this club to the top of the world.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Quite frankly that was a brilliant post my friend and fellow juventino. Now is the time for us true juventus fans to unite and get behind the club in this difficult period, we are now witnessing something that no previous fans have witnessed and hopefully no future fans will have to witness. We are juventus, we are the reason that juventus is such a magnificent club, it is people like us who make this club so special. Over the years we have been spoilt with huge degrees of success, we have come to expect perfection from our side but now we have the opportunity to look at ourselves and re-think. We want to see commitment and passion on the pitch. As Nedved said, Serie B is our champions league now. Forza Juve!!!!!!! Bianconeri 4 life!!!!!!!!:toast:

Jan 7, 2004
    i hear ya guys. if camo, ibrahimovic, trezeguet, kovac leave it would really be fun playing with juventus again. i always like to start with small teams and go from there. would finally be able to play with juve

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    swag said:
    I think a club that gets Juve back to Serie A will be remembered more than any of our scudetto-winning clubs, save maybe our CL-winning clubs.

And the players? Yes, I think these names will go down in history perhaps more than the CL winners to be honest. It's one thing to be a champion. It's another to show character as well.
    spot on, this club had some great squads over the years...but these players names will have their names carved in stone...cuz they r the players who helped the club in its toughest times.

Tough times bring everyone together, from the fans to the players and the management.Juve will rise soon.

+rep on the thread juventinho

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    don't underestimate bein in the lower leagues. we need all good players we can get. like I said earlier, with that -17 point advantage, we're required to win almost every game next season to promote. we can afford 5 additional defeats if we don't draw too many games.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Jem83 said:
    don't underestimate bein in the lower leagues. we need all good players we can get. like I said earlier, with that -17 point advantage, we're required to win almost every game next season to promote. we can afford 5 additional defeats if we don't draw too many games.
    U are totally right man,people talk as if we will be 100% in promoting next season!It is not that easy,it is football we must play with our best every single game in the league,we will have to win 6 matches to have 1 point!! it will be very hard & that what makes me want the season to start!!! I just hope I will find a channel that shows our games!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Jem83 said:
    Haha. Bes is talking about a videogame.

Anyway great post Juventinho.

Jul 17, 2006
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    U are totally right man,people talk as if we will be 100% in promoting next season!It is not that easy,it is football we must play with our best every single game in the league,we will have to win 6 matches to have 1 point!! it will be very hard & that what makes me want the season to start!!! I just hope I will find a channel that shows our games!
    eurosport showed Serie B Live for absolutely no reason last year, hopefully again fingers crossed :toast:

i think if we keep all our players we should go all out to HOCKEY teams 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 8-0 next season, just to prove what a shambles this verdict is. any takers on us winning every game? remember we were far too good for SERIE A last season

FAO of anyone living in Turin, please go to as many games as you can, I live in ireland and will get over a couple of times , but it will cost a fortune. Support Juve, make noise, and unveil that massive NUMBER 29 banner to show what we think of this ludicras situation :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)