the best player in italy materazzi (5 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this is the best video i found for materazzi

i know people put videos for materazzi before but this is the best

i dont know why lippi took him to germany

[video=google;5142970568688502787]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5142970568688502787&q=materazzi[/video]

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is an animal. He should be locked up and not unleashed on the pitch, stupid LIPPI!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Morra10 said:
hes a crazy mofo, now italy's got some toughness on the team.............everybody knows when he is on the pitch.
Because he's the guy with the stupefied look on his face after getting sent off for unnecessarily head-butting another player.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
swag said:
Because he's the guy with the stupefied look on his face after getting sent off for unnecessarily head-butting another player.

still i dont want to see him in a dark alley lol.........he will not get any playing time for italy, its not like he will start or even see any time off of the bench

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not saying that he won't intimidate some people. For the sake of the Azzurri, I just wish he had the talent to back up his brute force.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
Not saying that he won't intimidate some people. For the sake of the Azzurri, I just wish he had the talent to back up his brute force.

The boy has talent! I take it you didn't see his chip shot 2 weeks ago :agree:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
he's probably like that because of his frustration with inter. playing in that team will transform you into something unpleasant.

seriously, i also don't know why lippi is bringing him to germany. but come to think of it, we could use him as a marker against ronaldinho if we face them in the 2nd round.

a big IF...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)