"the best league in the world" (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    ROTFL

Is that a comeback, Andy

Thats really lame... though nice to see you are willing to throw every little ounce of credibility you had out of the window in search of your little victory.

Shame really as all you've really done is lessen yourself.

You couldnt answer a simple question before and tried to hoodwink people into believing you answered it when you didnt.

You now in this space prove that you lied in your previous post and couldnt support your own statements,
    So you bring in the big trump card....... the iffhs... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Especially funny as i remember you saying these lists are rubbish before in one of the top club lists... lol
    No, its not a comeback. I just thought it was a rather interesting ranking, thats all.

What do you mean I lied? You think this is some sort of big joke asshole? Is this not a feasable way to rank the leagues of the world?

Ask me once again, simply, what your fvcking question is and I will answer it. FFS.

Apr 12, 2004
    If you bastards need to get in his face over this, then you are losals, the whole lot of you. You need to get in lorries and go to pub, order up a pint and talk it over with your mates.

Then go home to the trouble and strife.

Can you dig it?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    You place EPL above La Liga?
    Ofcoarse...although EPL is overrated as some of you claim here....But La liga is soo damn boring...It's always Barca,Real...P.S you can't expect surprises just like EPL ...

EPL

Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Manchester City ( seriously)

La Liga

Real Madrid
    Barca
    Valencia
    Deportivo..

I'll choose the first one....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Ofcoarse...although EPL is overrated as some of you claim here....But La liga is soo damn boring...It's always Barca,Real...P.S you can't expect surprises just like EPL ...

EPL

Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool

La Liga

Real Madrid
    Barca
    Valencia
    Deportivo..

Will you? How boring...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

EPL

Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool

La Liga

Real Madrid
    Barca
    Valencia
    Deportivo..

erm I would juz like to ask, wasn't it a surprise to every1 when Valencia clinched the title last season?

But I agree with u about EPL though, even though I still think that EPL is overrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)