"the best league in the world" (3 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Not true. Sure the top teams in Italy dont rate it highly but neither do the top teams in England. Chelsea just cruised it anyways.

Lazio, Roma, Inter etc etc dont want to win the Italian cup?

****face.
Don't take that tone with me, NO, the Italian teams do not care about their cup as much as the English, all the English do is whine over their FA Cup. Those Italian teams do care about winning their cup, but hold the Serie A and CL more important. Those Italian teams will sometimes start a B squad in the cup, where as in the FA, normally the teams will be at full strenth.

How do you like me now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Don't take that tone with me, NO, the Italian teams do not care about their cup as much as the English, all the English do is whine over their FA Cup. Those Italian teams do care about winning their cup, but hold the Serie A and CL more important. Those Italian teams will sometimes start a B squad in the cup, where as in the FA, normally the teams will be at full strenth.

How do you like me now?
No its very common that top teams dont play a first squad in the English cups. And of course England rate our league and the CL higher than the cups. They just arent as damn lazy and can play competitively in a cup game now and then aswell.

No point saying its highly competitive. Used to be but not anymore. The Italian cup on the other hand is just a joke, no point even having it.

Apr 12, 2004

No its very common that top teams dont play a first squad in the English cups. And of course England rate our league and the CL higher than the cups. They just arent as damn lazy and can play competitively in a cup game now and then aswell.

No point saying its highly competitive. Used to be but not anymore. The Italian cup on the other hand is just a joke, no point even having it.
Ummm, I would not say a joke, but the fact is, the English hold their FA Cup more important than the italians hold their league cup.

Remeber, I am not talking about the Carling Cup.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Ummm, I would not say a joke, but the fact is, the English hold their FA Cup more important than the italians hold their league cup.

Remeber, I am not talking about the Carling Cup.
Yes thats what I just said tithead. Obviously they hold it with higher rehard than the italians, thats only because its competitive unlike the shitty italian one.

Im just saying its not much difference these days. Most top english teams dont give a damn about it until they reach the semis.

Besides you put me off course, I was responding to David Del Piero who claimed Juventus would have won it every time. It just seemed like a retarded statement but its ok, im getting used to retarded statements on this forum. Some people really are dumb.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

oh ffs, Serie A, is where you can enjoy the fans, unlike Epl.
The fans cant enjoy themselves though with the violence etc. Cant take kids to games and such. Try not to be so self centered, because its fun to watch on TV dosent make it cool.

Football fans in general who throw things on the pitch and at others, piss on each other, shout abuse and cause fights in, around or over football are nothing be fvckheads.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Metrostar ] ++
the epl is the best, no qwestions asked. theyalways dominate teh other teams they play, and they always win the big cups.especially the fa cup

manchester
arsenal
chelsea
liverpool
leeds

they are the best teams in the epl,and some of the best in the world, not doubt

italian league is slow, they dont kick the ball enugh, their fans are not cool either they never start fights and kill each other

Can't you people see that he's just being cynical?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

The fans cant enjoy themselves though with the violence etc. Cant take kids to games and such. Try not to be so self centered, because its fun to watch on TV dosent make it cool.

Football fans in general who throw things on the pitch and at others, piss on each other, shout abuse and cause fights in, around or over football are nothing be fvckheads.
Agreed. ( :eek: ) Saw a programme about it in the Old Firm last nihgt. At least they're bigots. Italian Ultras are just old-fashioned morons. Unfortunately too many of them in every league though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Violence is everywhere, so you can take kids with you to Manchester Vs Liverpool where you can only hear spamming, insulting and bad things...these things kids wont like them as well....

Throwing stuffs is better then insulting my family and my wife.....IMO

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Violence is everywhere, so you can take kids with you to Manchester Vs Liverpool where you can only hear spamming, insulting and bad things...these things kids wont like them as well....

Throwing stuffs is better then insulting my family and my wife.....IMO
No it isnt. And its all for gay ****s. Its a football match for christ sakes. Get a job stupid football fanatics.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

No it isnt. And its all for gay ****s. Its a football match for christ sakes. Get a job stupid football fanatics.
They are in the same league IMO. But I personally, I find it easier to forgive someone who thrrew a building at me than one who insulted my mother.

Are we the football fanatics in this forum?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #196
    Well sorry I cannot please Blandest. I am a football fanatic without a job, only being a student in college. Shame on me.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Most of us watch the games on telly so I would divide my ratings as such (Bear in mind I have been getting Serie A through RAI International - Not the best presentation):

A. Game
    1. Serie A
    2. La Liga
    3. EPL

B. Crowd Passion
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A - Picture Delle Alpi

C. Presentation
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A --- RAI Sucks

D. Commentary
    1. EPL
    2. Serie A (Am learning football Italian)
    3. La Liga

Might I add this is my opinion.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
    Most of us watch the games on telly so I would divide my ratings as such (Bear in mind I have been getting Serie A through RAI International - Not the best presentation):

A. Game
    1. Serie A
    2. La Liga
    3. EPL

B. Crowd Passion
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A - Picture Delle Alpi

C. Presentation
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A --- RAI Sucks

D. Commentary
    1. EPL
    2. Serie A (Am learning football Italian)
    3. La Liga

Might I add this is my opinion.
    Sky sports has good presentation. And serie a isnt passionate? Watch roma for example. And napoli gets 50,000 members and they are in C/1! (fine its not serie A but it shows how passionate the fans are in italy)

Cant really argue with anything else.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    The passion of the fans is nearly unparalleled in Serie A,but when you factor in the attendances then it really doesn't measure up.Putting it below the EPL and La Liga doesn't mean the fans aren't passionate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)