The basement club (1 Viewer)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
I've got a new flat in Liverpool. Because I'm up and down so much from London I need a place there. The good news is it is cheap as fuck, the bad, it is half basement (the sleeping half). Anyone else here live in a basement or underground? Is it a serious threat to your sanity?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I thought you meant an actual Club, one of the best clubs in Beirut is called Basement. Good music. get one of those artificial sunlight lamps. This should give u the illusion of natural light in order for you 2 not go wacko.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I thought you meant an actual Club, one of the best clubs in Beirut is called Basement. Good music. get one of those artificial sunlight lamps. This should give u the illusion of natural light in order for you 2 not go wacko.
Also in Limassol , Cyprus

@claire... over time basements can lead to severe depression... use it primarily for sleep and u should be good....

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Fuckin' WORD.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1516348 said:
I've lived in a basement for 3 years.
lol, i thought this was about burke's home.

Also in Limassol , Cyprus

@claire... over time basements can lead to severe depression... use it primarily for sleep and u should be good....
yeah, there was one here too. it was the shit, but now it's closed down. too much damn competition.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
my friend's cousin rented someone's basement while they were studying and said there was this sweetish scent --lol i have no idea what that means--and whenever she was having a bad day going back there made it worse.

hope that doesn't happen to you too.

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    I don't think living in your parents basement counts just because it has a bathroom. KNOB.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Wait a minute. Is the basement finished like with carpet, ceiling fixtures, etc? Or is it some Buffalo Bob style dungeon? I think as long as its finished and has decent lighting you should be alright. Though I do have a friend who lived in an unfinished basement off and on for a couple years and he's ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)