The Azzuris Future? (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
How do you guys think the italy national team will do in the next 5 - 7 years. World cup, euro cup, or zip...

I personally think we have a good bunch comming up and they could be what we need to win a 4th world cup and maybe a 5th to catch up to the brazilians...

Buy on AliExpress.com

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I think so long as we don't fall back on the whole "Italy always has a great defence, surely that's enough" mentality then the future looks pretty bright. Certainly the talent is there, it's up to the coach to let them display that talent.
And for Christ's sake, it's possible to play DP and Totti AT THE SAME TIME.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that the succes of italy remains in lippi´s hands,

but if lippi go to the National selection,,,he will leave juve, so better stay .

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
capello should take the job.and he will very soon
Not very soon.He will only be sacked if Italy Qualification campaign fails.And You can't grantee that Capello will Take the Job.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the young players like ferrari, bonera, miccoli, cassano will shine, as will maresca, brighi and pirlo.

its going to be hard though as italy has champions who are still at a good age, ie. totti, nesta, buffon........so we'll have to implememnt them into the side slowly.

i can see us make it further in the next world cup......but as usual, we have to have a coach who has something upstairs and not just a reputation.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The future looks very bright indeed. Maresca, Pirlo, Cassano, Miccoli, Corradi, etc... the talent is definetely there, we just need to utilize it properly. I think that Lippi is the man for the job.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i just hope Italia makes it to Euro 2004!!

i hope Italy's recent results and performances is only a start to a long winning trend.

Italy definately has the Talent, but it's all up to the coach now.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
We can do it ...

But if Trap will stay as a coach 4 Italy nothing from that will happen :)

I agree !!!! Trap should be forced to retire. His selection of players has always been suspect. Now, he opens the door to Baggio ?????

What next ????

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I agree !!!! Trap should be forced to retire. His selection of players has always been suspect. Now, he opens the door to Baggio ?????

What next ????
He may call Hubner For the NT ;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)