The Australian Juventus Thread (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gotta love warnings in Straya

We have an almost identical garden orb weaver in the UK, I see them in my garden all the time. Not in the slightest dangerous or aggressive though. We also have version of wolf spiders, much the same thing.

The Red Back also looks like any kind of widow spider. I guess the Aussie versions of every creature are supercharged and deadlier than everywhere else :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Fr3sh should have been born as spider. Those female spiders are all thick as fuck.

Just look at that female mouse spider :tuttosport:

I guess you'll get abused during and after the sexual act though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sydneysiders, our Glorious Leader @Martin is in town. Anyone down for a CL final meetup?

I've contacted Juventus Club Sydney to see whether they're having an event but they don't seem to do them anymore.

What would be the best place to go and watch it? Not particularly keen on The Star on a Sunday morning.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sydneysiders, our Glorious Leader @Martin is in town. Anyone down for a CL final meetup?

I've contacted Juventus Club Sydney to see whether they're having an event but they don't seem to do them anymore.

What would be the best place to go and watch it? Not particularly keen on The Star on a Sunday morning.
Your house

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #2,137
    Anyone watch the Australia game last night? Thoughts? opinions?

I reckon Bozza was 100% on the money. Ange is a tactical novice. Time to go

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Bozza is 100% spot on.

But it's not just Ange though. Our players are mediocre too.
    Shows how much of a failure the a league has been
    They won't hire a foreign coach because they know they won't call up many local players. If that happens it's all a failure.
    Too many young players resting on their laurels and not going to Europe and challenging themselves. Look at Troisi, he rejected Pescara, where is he now? A league. They all get comfortable there playing as trash and they don't grow.

The NSL system that forced players to go to Europe yielded the best results. The only good players this team has is Mooy and Jedinak. It baffled me that we were chasing another goal and risking the 3 points so late in the game. Illogical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)