The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think the price for tickets to FC Copenhagen-Juventus, FC Copenhagen-Real Madrid and FC Copenhagen-Galatasaray was about the same for all three games combined. But yeah, I understand you.
It's stupidly pricey but the stadium is shit so the only place I'll see the game properly is sitting in the expensive seats, might as well go balls out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus Thanks for keeping me in mind! :heart:Sorry it's taken so long. I've been around from time to time, but with 2 little ones at home (under the age of 3) getting time to come on the forum and keep everyone else happy can be a little difficult.

So... am I right to assume that everyone is going to the games in Melbourne?
Good to see you back on here, Adam. You got two littles ones now? I remember when you were posting about being a father for the first time! Congrats anyway, and lucky you are bald, cause I'd say your wife and kids would be giving you gray hairs bynow :D

I think I'm going to go down for the games, just wanna see if the ticket prices drop a bit lower.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero_Aus Thanks for keeping me in mind! :heart:Sorry it's taken so long. I've been around from time to time, but with 2 little ones at home (under the age of 3) getting time to come on the forum and keep everyone else happy can be a little difficult.

So... am I right to assume that everyone is going to the games in Melbourne?
Good to see you back on here, Adam. You got two littles ones now? I remember when you were posting about being a father for the first time! Congrats anyway, and lucky you are bald, cause I'd say your wife and kids would be giving you gray hairs bynow :D

I think I'm going to go down for the games, just wanna see if the ticket prices drop a bit lower.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,850

Haha, I haven't gotten away with it completely. I need to shave regularly now, my beard is gray.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)