The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hidden, reported, filtered, negative reply left, left another negative reply pretending to be somebody else, IP put on do-not-allow list, facebook account banned, restraining order submitted, restraining order approved and filed, flagged your youtube account for harmful content and downvoted all of your comments, intentionally got myself banned from your home country/state, gave an anonymous tip to homeland security about a potential terrorist plot in your house/apartment/condominium/orphanage, left a negative review online for any hotel you have ever stayed in, put a “kick me” sign on your back while you were emptying your locker, shut off all electricity, water, and gas to your block, slashed your tires, canceled your cell-phone plan and personally paid for the termination fee in full, thought something disrespectful about you, wrote down your name and then crossed it out, filled your gas tank with sugar and put a potato in your exhaust pipe, cancelled your subscription to Netflix and the New Yorker, blocked your number on my iPhone thanks to iOS7’s super high-tech phone-number blocking capabilities, infected your floorboards with termites, fed your dog chocolate (not enough to kill him but enough to make him pretty sick, sick enough to ruin your carpet), downloaded AVG on your computer, deleted all of your progress on Angry Birds, replaced all of the spoons in your house with prank convex spoons, fixed all of your broken condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies, shrunk all of your clothes in the wash, tied your shoelaces together, got you audited by the IRS, replaced your marijuana with natural herbs, painted your flour-white walls a ghastly shade of eggshell, forgot to feed your fish, and yes I saged.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hidden, reported, filtered, negative reply left, left another negative reply pretending to be somebody else, IP put on do-not-allow list, facebook account banned, restraining order submitted, restraining order approved and filed, flagged your youtube account for harmful content and downvoted all of your comments, intentionally got myself banned from your home country/state, gave an anonymous tip to homeland security about a potential terrorist plot in your house/apartment/condominium/orphanage, left a negative review online for any hotel you have ever stayed in, put a “kick me” sign on your back while you were emptying your locker, shut off all electricity, water, and gas to your block, slashed your tires, canceled your cell-phone plan and personally paid for the termination fee in full, thought something disrespectful about you, wrote down your name and then crossed it out, filled your gas tank with sugar and put a potato in your exhaust pipe, cancelled your subscription to Netflix and the New Yorker, blocked your number on my iPhone thanks to iOS7’s super high-tech phone-number blocking capabilities, infected your floorboards with termites, fed your dog chocolate (not enough to kill him but enough to make him pretty sick, sick enough to ruin your carpet), downloaded AVG on your computer, deleted all of your progress on Angry Birds, replaced all of the spoons in your house with prank convex spoons, fixed all of your broken condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies, shrunk all of your clothes in the wash, tied your shoelaces together, got you audited by the IRS, replaced your marijuana with natural herbs, painted your flour-white walls a ghastly shade of eggshell, forgot to feed your fish, and yes I saged.
:lol: :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)