The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't see it working. So I can use hola to access sites say they get banned? The greens are the only semi major party with any sense. Labor once again looking liberal as fuck.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They clearly have absolutely no understanding about it, and prefer to suck Rupert Murdoch's dick all day. It's almost like they expect people who pirate to go out and buy $20 blurays for every movie and pay $1k a year to foxtel. Absolute morons. Not only that, it's probably only the start of some more draconian internet 'laws' they want to push.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see it working. So I can use hola to access sites say they get banned? The greens are the only semi major party with any sense. Labor once again looking liberal as fuck.
Maybe, probably a VPN is better

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mafioso be running shit everywhere they go. No joke they're shrewd businessmen that will get shit done by any means necessary.

Fuck even in somalia the pirates are directly linked to italian mafias, in Montreal not that long ago there was a huge bust up with Italian Mafioso in high places. They everywhere kinda like the Russian mafia. C.R.E.A.M. baby

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ndrangheta is one of the strongest criminal organisations in the world. Cunts don't play around...and yeah as @Fr3sh says, ethereally are found all over the world involved in everything and anything.

These links to Australian government figures have been going on for years. Former Labor minister Al Grassby was an associate of many of them...Donald Mackay getting smoked by them in Griffith back in the day as well.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Bad news for the Champions League on TV, its going to be on beIN sports from now on, they are saying that they are going to announce some more news later but if they keep it how it is now we will have to pay an extra $20 a month, they only have one channel and it wont be in HD
:andy2:

Channel 9 are getting on the football bandwagon list of games they are showing

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bad news for the Champions League on TV, its going to be on beIN sports from now on, they are saying that they are going to announce some more news later but if they keep it how it is now we will have to pay an extra $20 a month, they only have one channel and it wont be in HD
:andy2:

Channel 9 are getting on the football bandwagon list of games they are showing

I saw that news a few weeks ago, absolutely fucken terrible news. Bein sports is terrible and as you said, no Hd and one channel is just fucked. And watch them show the EXACT same game SBS is showing anyway.

Unless you're a fan of a PL team, football fans get screwed in the ass in this country.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Don't know if SBS will still show it, here is what beIN released:

Starting this season, the best of the UEFA Champions League will be live and exclusive on beIN SPORTS Australia

Every game, from the play-offs to the final, will be available live on beIN SPORTS or beIN SPORTS CONNECT. That’s a whopping 145 games – including exclusive coverage of Manchester United’s crucial two-legged play-off in August!

The good news doesn’t end there, as from this season the UEFA Europa League will be available exclusively live on beIN SPORTS.

Keep watching this page for further updates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)