The Australian Juventus Thread (7 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How is it not? I fail to see all the exitment in it. It's more like a field day and a picknick, you know to pass the day around. Not even talking about watching it on tv...
how is it not exciting? the fastest (track) cars in the world, best drivers in the world racing on the best racetracks in the world. not to mention the sound.

oh yeah and.. FERRARI

lol

it's very amusing to watch 'cars' go around in circles and follow the sound of it. Not just that, but THAT for 3 hours.
wow so amusing to see 2 people hit the ball back to each other on a 10m long pitch.

2 hours btw

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't like Tennis but Formula 1 is boring as shit, its legit watching cars go around and around.

Golf is a good sport to watch, tennis is alright depending on the people playing, if its really fast and they are hitting it back and forth its fun but if its just someone getting raped then its not, but the female tennis is unwatchable its ruined by the groans. I don't mind cricket though.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
eh, its all a matter of opinion I guess, I never devote my time to watch golf but I have it on in the background while im doing something else and it just passes the time, I enjoy it.

But formula 1 is just shit in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)