The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If it makes you guys feel any better, Juve will never be on norwegian TV again, due to how we performed against Copenhagen. Pre-match talk of "Super Juve" and "one of the best teams in the world" turned to post-match mockery, claims that a lot of our players are overrated, and of course the notion that Serie-A is a shit league :sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If it makes you guys feel any better, Juve will never be on norwegian TV again, due to how we performed against Copenhagen. Pre-match talk of "Super Juve" and "one of the best teams in the world" turned to post-match mockery, claims that a lot of our players are overrated, and of course the notion that Serie-A is a shit league :sergio:
:sergio: that sounds fucked up, but similar views are held here in this country as well.

The good news is hopefully they will be showing Juve V Milan next week. If they pull the same shit, I'll call them and threaten to cancel my subscription. They usually give you discounts when you do that :D

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

Good old dependable RAI.

The amount of times I've seen that Videocomic shit during half time :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:sergio: that sounds fucked up, but similar views are held here in this country as well.

The good news is hopefully they will be showing Juve V Milan next week. If they pull the same shit, I'll call them and threaten to cancel my subscription. They usually give you discounts when you do that :D

Promise me that you'll be at least as angry as this guy :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:lol: that was great

But have you noticed that they now use THIS song during the half-time goal highlights

It's so fucking random to use such a song :lol: Seriously, that channel is so unintentionally hilarious. Or they are just trollling us all.
The RAI halftime music is certainly the best thing about having to stream a match.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
@Nenna @Salvo @ZoSo @Mr Chocolate @Golazo @Cirillo

And just like that, we get $#@!ed at the last minute :sergio: $#@!ing hell

FOX SPORTS Football ‏@FOXFootballLive 6m

Unfortunately, tonight's scheduled broadcast of Torino v Juventus has been cancelled. The forced change is due to a last minute complication.Fox Sports wishes to apologise for this unavoidable schedule change and looks forward to bringing fans live Serie A throughout the season.

Absolutely pathetic. Serie A fans always getting $#@!ed around in this country.
Dogs.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

And just like that, we get dicked at the last minute :sergio: Fucking hell

Unfortunately, tonight's scheduled broadcast of Torino v Juventus has been cancelled. The forced change is due to a last minute complication.Fox Sports wishes to apologise for this unavoidable schedule change and looks forward to bringing fans live Serie A throughout the season.

Absolutely pathetic. Serie A fans always getting dicked around in this country.
totally not eshays

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011

And just like that, we get dicked at the last minute :sergio: Fucking hell

Absolutely pathetic. Serie A fans always getting dicked around in this country.
So fucking shit. I plotted myself on the lounge, beer in hand, ready to go, and read on the program that it's been changed.

FFS

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Some of what he says is pretty interesting, though his opinion might be a bit 'biased' for the fact that he was a goalkeeper and thus match fitness is probably less important, but it still doesn't make sense and I definitely agree.

Yeah, obviously if you go and play china there would be no other reason than for the money unless you really like chinese food or something lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)