The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #528
    i'm flying to Sydney on Thursday morning with a Milan and a Man United supporter to see the great man. Catching the red-eye at 6am, get to Sydney at 8:25 then plan to hire a car and drive out to the Uni to watch training and hopefully get to meet Ale and get a photo with him.

Has anyone here gone out to training to see him?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    i'm flying to Sydney on Thursday morning with a Milan and a Man United supporter to see the great man. Catching the red-eye at 6am, get to Sydney at 8:25 then plan to hire a car and drive out to the Uni to watch training and hopefully get to meet Ale and get a photo with him.

Has anyone here gone out to training to see him?
    Bastardo!!! Arrrgh I hate you. Have fun ;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Fucking media in this country, what a disgrace. Second story on 6pm nine news to shit on soccer after some fans let off a flare. They didn't even show any game footage, just phone footage of someone in the crowd with everybody chanting and the flare :howler: And to top it off, the reporter said something similar to 'soccer still isn't shaking its violent reputation' (he said violent reputation). :howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    "violent reputation"

Like cheap shots on the field, bashing randoms in nightclubs, glassing and assaulting (and raping) women?

Well, that's what most NRL and AFL players do in their past time.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    "violent reputation"

Like cheap shots on the field, bashing randoms in nightclubs, glassing and assaulting (and raping) women?

Well, that's what most NRL and AFL players do in their past time.
    Besides that statement the anti-'soccer' agenda is so obvious when they put such an insignificant story on second.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Its clear and obvious why they do it. They see Football as a threat and basically these articles are just made to incite more hatred for the sport and troll us fans.

Thankfully most of these old, racist, jingoistic bigots will die out and take their backwards views with them. They just mad football is a major worldwide sport and no one outside of WA, VIC and SA cares about LOLGayFL

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Its clear and obvious why they do it. They see Football as a threat and basically these articles are just made to incite more hatred for the sport and troll us fans.

Thankfully most of these old, racist, jingoistic bigots will die out and take their backwards views with them. They just mad football is a major worldwide sport and no one outside of WA, VIC and SA cares about LOLGayFL
    It's only a matter of time, the A-League is getting much more popular (esp. this season thank to Del Piero amongst other things) and apparently football is the most played sport among young kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)