The Australian Juventus Thread (8 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yeah, so anyway...

The day after those fuckwits bashed the lifeguards, me and my better half were at Cronulla for a lunch/stroll/surf. We had no idea that it had actually went down the day before. (not sure if it was in the news the previous night - don't think so)

Anyway, so after lunch we were going for a long walk back to the car to grab my board/towel etc., and 3 lifeguards were walking towards us - eyeing us out like I'd never seen before. Now, my girl definitely looks Middle-eastern, because she is, but I definitely don't (page 2446 of Pictureski).

They stop in front of us and one of them goes "Fucking bastards, fuck off!" ... We both looked at each other like "WTF?!" and kept walking. They seriously wanted to get physical. Thought it was really strange, because I love a surf at Elouera, and go frequently. We heard about it on the radio on the home and we were like "Shiiiiiiiiiiii!" ... Wasn't until then that a few things made sense. Waiter at the cafe told us they didn't have any tables even though they were half empty at lunchtime. Wasn't until I insisted that they let us have a seat. She also slammed our plates down on the table when the food came. Wonder if there was jizz/shat in it? :p

Copped so many threatening eyes that day it wasn't funny. Lucky she made it out safe. Poor Cronulla - it still has that stigma about it.

Ugh people suck sometimes!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)