The Anti-Trezeguet Thread (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    no i want this thread where we just talk about why he is bad for juve exactly and what SHOULD be done to fix the problem.

Jul 19, 2003
    He should get his act together.......that's all......pretty simple. To me, he looks like he's not focused and that he doesn't care......and beats me why Lippi is so patient with him. He's definitely not irreplacable....should at least be benched for a while.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    no i want this thread where we just talk about why he is bad for juve exactly and what SHOULD be done to fix the problem.
    He's nothing but a wall. He should be sold.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Funny how same time last year Alessio was bashed and critisized only for him to improve and prove everyone wrong .. hope Treze does the same soon :cool:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Funny how same time last year Alessio was bashed and critisized only for him to improve and prove everyone wrong .. hope Treze does the same soon :cool:
    Actually, I still want him on the bench.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I hope he does prove us all wrong and I'll be the first to admit that, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
    I totally have faith in him .. anyone who saw him back in 2001 should .. Strikers inevitably get into those 'drought' phases, but they usually bounce back with time .. it happened to Owen, Van Nistelrooy, Claudio Lopez and even Shevchenko (last season) .. Treze will get through this, I'm positive ..

Jul 19, 2003
    Honestly, I haven't watched him in 2001 so I can't tell.

All I'm saying is that we should have a replacement of the same type for times like these when he's playing like shit.....someone that's strong, tall, and a good shot.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    ian explain what you mean and everybody else.
    I want Tacchinardi on the bench, that's where he belongs. I was saying that to prove that not everyone has changed their stance on Tacchinardi, as dpf indicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)