The anger of zidane (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2006
Bah. Actions like this are always a potential threat coming from Zidane. I think he has done stuff similar to this with every team he has ever played with.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
d.nico said:
I currious about what matrix said to him???
I'm sure it'll surface eventually once the dust settles... failing that, some tool will write about it in their autobiography :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
CINA, HAHHAHA!! WOnderful little gif-pic u got there. Like a super on street fighter :D

Btw, Materazzi called Zidane a Terrorist.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
What an a-hole! You get sent off during the last match of your life and it is the world cup!! HA HA HA HA!! Zidane is dumber than he looks! Forza Matrix!!!!!!

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Daddi said:
CINA, HAHHAHA!! WOnderful little gif-pic u got there. Like a super on street fighter :D

Btw, Materazzi called Zidane a Terrorist.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious, dude? HA HA HA HA!! Zizou sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
maybe we should not joke Zidane, according the latest news in Italy, matrix not only assaulted his family but Juventus

The Indipendent: "Materazzi diede del dopato juventino a Zidane"
10 07 2006
Il quotidiano britannico The Independent ipotizza che Zidane potrebbe essere stato insultato per le sue origini algerine e aggiunge che secondo alcune indiscrezioni "Materazzi avrebbe accusato il calciatore francese di essere stato implicato nello scandalo doping che ha visto sul banco degli imputati la Juventus la sua vecchia squadra di club".

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Okay,of course is not exactly a pure sport move.
I hear yesterday on television a reoprter from SKY Italia who explained that Materazzi told Zidane about doping problems with Juve and then started insulting him and his family ,before the kick.
Nobody knows,but nobody reacts like Zidane without reason.
Yesterday I was for Italy and I am glad that Italy won the cup.but between Zidane and that idiot called Materazzi ,I choose Zizu ,1000 times,nevertheless he scored thegoal.He is a joke of a player.He should be happy that Nesta does not play ,othervise he wont be in team even for a minute.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Materazzi is a prick but Zidane is even more stupid than him.

He is a football greta but today he was worse than Materazzi by doing that.

Shamfull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)