The Act Out of Character Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #81
    Ahhh i'm pretty tired too, i slept at 02:00 for the past 3 nights, and played 2 games of indoor soccer :sleepy:

Actually, I might go to sleep pretty soon.

What time is it over there? It's 23:00 over here~

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    Yeah, I think i'll go now.... :sleepy: so tired *yawn*

It was :cool: talkin to ya, so i'll catch u round mate!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    here is 16:12........

well,
    pretty big difference!!

and what's the weather there??

here is still hot....

not that much though,
    but still summer!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Yeah, I think i'll go now.... :sleepy: so tired *yawn*

It was :cool: talkin to ya, so i'll catch u round mate!
    well,

sweet dreams then!!

dream of your fiona and everything will be fine!!

see ya soon!! :thumb: ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I thought most guys like it :p

I just think it's a bit awkward... and I don't know how to reply to that... esp. since i can't agree :undecide:
    I do like it, and I just say "I know, thanks" and then I say I'm just kidding, so that they dont think I'm conceded :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Yeah well, u can't win 'em all :down:

It's kind of like the people on this forum, i'm glad i don't have to be all polite and stuff, we're just mates and we can pay eachother out without anyone getting hurt...
    Yeah I know, but I'm still gonna try.

She was in a 2 meter circle around me every day for the last two years (we were in the same class) so it was impossible to go down the friendship lane. But I'm still gonna try, I'm gonna ask her to the prom... in two years :thumb:

She even made a reservation on me when we were kidding one time. You know when Pheobe and Joey in Friends make a pact that if they dont get married by 40, they'll marry eachother? Well, she said that if she cant find a date and I cant find a date (which I can, no problem :stuckup: ;) ) we'll go together, and, of course, I agreed :)

I'll make it very romantic, a limo, white roses and stuff... I cant wait :extatic:

I just hope it will work :stress:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    She was in a 2 meter circle around me every day for the last two years (we were in the same class) so it was impossible to go down the friendship lane. But I'm still gonna try, I'm gonna ask her to the prom... in two years :thumb:
    Two years... That won't do, step it up man. Take your time, by all means, but start now or soon.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, well, we still go to school together so it would be waaaaay akward if it didnt work out. If she says no to the prom thing, at least I wount have to be around her every day after that :undecide:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    Yeah, well, we still go to school together so it would be waaaaay akward if it didnt work out. If she says no to the prom thing, at least I wount have to be around her every day after that :undecide:
    Nah, that's wimpy, go for it now. It'll work out in the end.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    wait two years? hell no, go for it now. and dont waste any chances because you will regret it. i tell you that from my personal experience, my friend

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    haha im shy as **** too, and for being like that ive lost so many chances that ive later regretted... so wait for a good moment, but do it soon!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'll think about it... when the time comes. Maybe I'd do it soon if I knew what she would say... She keeps sending out mixed signals... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)