The abuse Juve-Skopie until his IP ban comes through thread (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
I will not ban you :D

I will enjoy everyone making fun of you for 24 hours, then I'll ban you whole city.
Ah, now, the IP ban is just going to take out half his city. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Gill_juve said:
wtf is this thread about
Juve-Skopie got a week suspension for various things, including a nasty little homophobic rant at Erik, abusing another member and posting a nude photo. He didn't take too well to it, creating several double accounts, starting threads just to provoke the mods. He'll be IP banned shortly, and that'll be the last we'll hear of him.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mikhail said:
Juve-Skopie got a week suspension for various things, including a nasty little homophobic rant at Erik, abusing another member and posting a nude photo. He didn't take too well to it, creating several double accounts, starting threads just to provoke the mods. He'll be IP banned shortly, and that'll be the last we'll hear of him.
Burke would be proud !!!:p :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I will rep the one who changed the title of this thread; John, Greg?

I received a PM from him today, from this account. He thinks I'm a muslim and it seems he has something against muslims. Anyway, I will now say what he told me as it is insulting to some members here.

But, let it be, I like this thread. At least here we can swear and we can call a member dumbass.

Sep 28, 2002
mikhail said:
actually is was a permanent ban from the beginning :shifty:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Ah, yes, just read Greg's comment about that. Still, then Jeeks proposed that we be lenient and make it a week again, which was nice of him. Then he saw more of the dupe accounts' posts and PMs and went with:
You were to get one week ban, but according to your actions, you are getting an IP permenant ban. Go try another forum.
which brings us back to where we are.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
mikhail said:

Hm. I recall several posters got IP banned and returned. Claire, Bürke, myself.. then again Juve_Skopie's just a total retard and really no one wants him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)