thanks, marcello (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Hello new friends,

this is my first post, but i been reading the forums for a while. I has been a real bianconeri fan . never has had feelings for any other football teams, not even my own city teams, an im shure will not have it in the future. Only the old lady has cautivated me.
I want to make you all think about the work Marcello Lippi has done with our team for the last decade.
Is difficult to ask for a more intelligent, bold, ambitious and succesful allenatore in Europe. From the moment he took the command of the team ten years ago, juve has perform seven years between the three best teams in the continent.
Also he is a man of character and personality who imprint is personal stile in the way the team plays.A tactical master,he has find the way to adapt players to the requirements of the team.Who make Moggi bring in people like paolo Montero( our strongest tower for many years) Edgar Davids(now that he is out,everyone cries)Liliam Thuram(now he is not as his best,but he was a monster last season) or Pavel Nedved.
If he left next season, there will be a difficult task for everyone to do it better than him.Just wishing he want to stay another year.

Grazie, marcello

Buy on AliExpress.com

bahraini

May 20, 2003
u r welcome mate..

and u got my support...
i like lippi, and i think he is the best in the world
and still has many to give,
unlike some member here which wants him to leave

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
welcome to the forum, eaglesnake.. :)
and yes we should thank lippi for everything he gave to juve.. but, his time is over, we can't keep a coach forever, you know..

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Welcome to the forums mate,
I like Lippi, and I would like for him to stay on as coach for us next season! This year, we are just a bit unlucky

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have always been a fan of Signor Lippi & would love to see him take charge of a full strength team for once. Look at what he's done with such a depleted squad.
Grazie Lippi :thumb:
And welcome to the forum.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We had a reasonable season! Dont forget we had a dream start, just not much luck towards the end!
Lippi has done a lot for our club so grazie mile, Lippi.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)