Terrorism (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #561
    How fvcked up must I be? Dude, I dont know if you're American or not, but Americans are generally ignorant about the rest of the world. Did you live here?

I stand by my thoughts, Yugoslavias communism during Tito was much more humane than capitalism.

How fvcked up must you be to support Bush the way you do. And everything I said about Bush is true. I'm willing to bet my life that I, and most members here, not you tho, have a higher IQ than good =l' Dubya.

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    How fvcked up must I be? Dude, I dont know if you're American or not, but Americans are generally ignorant about the rest of the world. Did you live here?

I stand by my thoughts, Yugoslavias communism during Tito was much more humane than capitalism.

How fvcked up must you be to support Bush the way you do. And everything I said about Bush is true. I'm willing to bet my life that I, and most members here, not you tho, have a higher IQ than good 0l' Dubya.
    Im european. and who are you to talk about IQ?, you are the one who says Bush has a iq of a 4 year old- how intelligent is that?.
    Maybe if you took all your Bush hate away and focused on what Bush actually says and stands for then maybe he wouldnt seem so dumb for you!, at least not everyone becomes the president of the US out of the night!. And thank god someone actually acts and makes an effort to do things better, than just empty talking as they do in Scandinavia and UN.

Im sure communism was good for you, since you obviously is a communist yourself, but i think the history has learned us that communism wasnt a good thing! at all.
    And what exactly do you mean with unhuman capitalism?, you know money rules this world, not only in USA but everywere!..

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #563
    I dont know if you understand this, but most people do hate Bush because of the things he stands for and does. He became the PONTUS because of his daddy, certanly not because of his own merits. And Bush really is dumb, and if you dont see it you're just as dumb as he is.

And yes, capitalism is unhumane. All you do is work all day, worry about losing your job while some coorporation on the top picks up all the money. You have to pay back the loans, the mortgages, you lose your house and live on the street. That could never happen in Yugoslavia, and if you dont see that, you're just ignorant.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    I dont know if you understand this, but most people do hate Bush because of the things he stands for and does. He became the PONTUS because of his daddy, certanly not because of his own merits. And Bush really is dumb, and if you dont see it you're just as dumb as he is.

And yes, capitalism is unhumane. All you do is work all day, worry about losing your job while some coorporation on the top picks up all the money. You have to pay back the loans, the mortgages, you lose your house and live on the street. That could never happen in Yugoslavia, and if you dont see that, you're just ignorant.
    I think i understand yes :rolleyes:, but what i also understand is that many are just following the herd against Bush, and says he is dumb because everyone else says so, and a report (who was fake and made by people like you probably) said he had low iq and things like that.
    You dont reach that far with being dumb, so your argument kind of looses its meaning!.

Its ok to think its useless to work and so on, but thats the way it is all over the western world, you most work and earn money to stay away from the street. Without the "coroporation on top" then it wouldnt even be any places to work.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #565
    Yes, there would.

First of all, Bush is dumb. Did you ever hear him speak? Did you hear the second Presidental debate? The INTERNETS??? I mean, WTF???

Do I need to list out all the Bushisms???

And BTW, in Yugoslavia everyone had a job, there were 90% middle class citizens, 1% rich ones and maybe 9% poor ones, while now thre's 90% poor oones. You had a job, you didnt have to worry about getting fired because the unions were very powerful, you worked from 9 to 4, you could go home without any worries, everyone had money to take a vacation every year, to go to the mountains and ski, or go to the sea during summer, and everyone was happy. To top it all off, you didnt have to buy houses or flats because they were all government apartments that were given to the workers. Yugoslavia was a people's country, and people were much happier than they are now.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Yes, there would.

First of all, Bush is dumb. Did you ever hear him speak? Did you hear the second Presidental debate? The INTERNETS??? I mean, WTF???

And BTW, in Yugoslavia everyone had a job, there were 90% middle class citizens, 1% rich ones and maybe 9% poor ones, while now thre's 90% poor oones. You had a job, you didnt have to worry about getting fired because the unions were very powerful, you worked from 9 to 4, you could go home without any worries, everyone had money to take a vacation every year, to go to the mountains and ski, or go to the sea during summer, and everyone was happy. To top it all off, you didnt have to buy houses or flats because they were all government apartments that were given to the workers. Yugoslavia was a people's country, and people were much happier than they are now.
    I know Bush is a bad speaker, but its what he says that is important, not how he says it. And you know that everyone can say things by mistake, im sure the press are all after him to catch something negative, and im also sure much of "The Bushisms" is just fakes.

I think if it hadnt been for the war, then Yugoslavia would have been the same today, also without being communistic. But modernised to a normal democracy.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #569
    Bush doesnt need anyone to give him a bad name, he's quite good at making an ass of himself.

Ad if you believe all the pro-Bush propaganda, then... well, then you're just stupid.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Bush doesnt need anyone to give him a bad name, he's quite good at making an ass of himself.

Ad if you believe all the pro-Bush propaganda, then... well, then you're just stupid.
    Then why dont you give me some serious and objective examples on when Bush has made an ass of himself....?

What propaganda.....tell me since you are so much smarter......

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #571
    Eeeer, the INTERNETS???

And thats not propaganda either, I heard it myself. Why dot you look up some of his bushisms, there's plenty of them.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    To your information Kerry has also said some errors, but again when its Bush then it matters so much more because everyone wants to hate him!

I care more about the correct and big things Bush has done rather than some stupid "bushisms".

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #573
    Oh my GAWD!!! Bush is nothing but a puppet in the hands of Chaney and co., everything he says he has to learn buy heart, because he's to dumb to actually know what he's talking about.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    My take on it is that Kerry sucks. That was one of the worst options DNC has had during the primaries earlier this year. I think Wesley Clark or John Edwards would have done a much better job. But that's the "bad" thing about the primaries. Anybody remembers Spring of 1992? Bush senior has been in office for 4 years, and after the first Iraq war had some 90% approval ratings. So the Democrats are all losened up, realizing how hard it will be. And this guy nobody knows comes around and wins the primaries... to become the President couple of months later- Bill Clinton.

Now Bush sucks even more. I can write a book about the current administration, but if I just bulletized it,

- Bush had 5 different businesses, all of which FAILED
    - Bush wanted to be a "foreign policy" president, just like his dad. This policy failed. He should've learned some lessons from his daddy.
    - Bush doesn't know much about the economy and how it works, being in total dependency of his aids.
    - Bush ran the highest budget deficits this country has ever seen
    - Bush used his brother- the governor of Florida, and 5 supreme court justices (appointed by his dad) to claim the election in November of 2000.

Basically, Bush is a great guy, fun loving... he likes the people and to be around them.

But he is not as good as a President. I think this country deserves something better, but not necessarily John Kerry.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yes, there would.

Just because a person is not the most fluent public speaker, doesn't mean he has a low IQ. Thats just something bandwagon Anti-Bush activists say because they can't think of something more incriminating and that their hate towards Bush gets the better of them.

A country in shambles which stemmed from the reign of communism is better than the Capitalist U.S.? I think your starting to kid yourself, my friend.

Aug 1, 2003
    I've always admired Hillary. She was my favourite after Jackie-O. Anyways, regarding Bush being stupid or not, I just didn't like the fact that he didn't know Pervez Musharraf. And you're supposed to be the leader of a HUGE country...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)