Terrorism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #461
    ++ [ originally posted by mela88 ] ++
    can i just say 1 thing, terrorism is becomin a global thing n we are all livin in fear but what i don't understand is why bush, blair and all other presidents priministers can't actually solve the problem they must have some of the mot intelligent people in the world workin 4 them somefin needs to be done because innocent people all over the world are loosing there lives all over the world, just because some people want power or for what ever reasons there's no need for this we should all learn to live in peace. terrorism shouldn.t be a way on conveying some sort of message it's just not fair but hey wot can we do life's just not fair.

:howler:

Taken out of context tho ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by riza ] ++
    Another stupid ppl was bombing the Australian Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia! :(
    I've been to Indonesia twice (Jakarta, Yogyakarta(sp?) and Bali). The ppl are very nice, the beaches and the food are gr8, how can this stupid ppl doing terrorism on this beautiful country???
    What happened to this world? :down:
    yeah, it was a real stupidity.. I don't know what those idiots get by destabilizing their own country. Especially when we're on our way to recover from monetary crisis.
    All those bombings started after 9/11. My question is why they targeted Indonesia. Is it a local terrorism or part of international terrorism?
    If it was a local terrorism, then they must be out of their minds, this country has suffered enough without those bombings...:groan:

Sep 2, 2004
    HOW ABOUT ISRAEL
    THEY'RE THE BIGGEST TERORISTS IN THE WORLD
    THE BIGGEST TREAT TO WORLD PEACE
    I MEAN LOOK WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO INNOCENT PALESTINIANS
    ,BABIES,KIDS,WOMEN,OLD MEN THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OF THEM

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++
    HOW ABOUT ISRAEL

they are backed up by the americans

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    HOW ABOUT ISRAEL
    And Palestinians arent doing anything to the Israelits?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

SO U R SAYIN IF SOMEBOSY CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND STARTED TAKING YOUR LAND AND KILLING UR PEOPLE U WOULDNT FIGHT BACK?
    Some people came to the USA on 9/11/2001 and took some buildings and killed 3,000 people, and the USA fought back, but I see a lot of people trashing the USA for fighting. I don't know - sometimes you should fight back I guess. It does not take much provocation to make people want to kill. Somebody blows a horn at you in traffic and you want to kill them. It's all too easy.

Nobody seems to have any respect for life anymore. Killing is as common as eating and sleeping. When will it end?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Some people came to the USA on 9/11/2001 and took some buildings and killed 3,000 people, and the USA fought back, but I see a lot of people trashing the USA for fighting. I don't know - sometimes you should fight back I guess. It does not take much provocation to make people want to kill. Somebody blows a horn at you in traffic and you want to kill them. It's all too easy.

Nobody seems to have any respect for life anymore. Killing is as common as eating and sleeping. When will it end?
    I feel you Pado.... :down:

Just one note: The US are seeking revenge against the wrong people...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    You'll be happy to know that on sunday, in the NY Times magazine, John Kerry said that terrorism is a "nuisance"

Didnt Clinton say something similar in 2000, after the bombing of the USS Cole (which happened exactly 4 years ago today), and did NOTHING about it !!!!

If John "Scary" wins, America is in deep shit............................

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I'm just waiting to wake up one morning, listening to the Breaking News of a dirty bomb going off in New York or DC. :undecide:
    Rest assured Andy, it wont be a dirty bomb..............

it WILL be a suitcase nuke

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Rest assured Andy, it wont be a dirty bomb..............

it WILL be a suitcase nuke
    Isn't suitcase nuke just another term for a dirty bomb? I think it is.....

So thats not very reassuring Vinny. :D

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Isn't suitcase nuke just another term for a dirty bomb? I think it is.....

So thats not very reassuring Vinny. :D
    A dirty bomb usually is a smaller explosive with radioactive waste inside. The blast will do about the same amount of damage as a grenade, with anyone in the general vicinity(about a 2-3 block radius) being exposed to the damaging effects radioactivity. Not too many ppl will die from this blast, or the remnants of the fallout

A suitcase nuke has the power of 800 kilotons of nuclear power, anyone within the vicinity of 10 miles will melt or be vaporized immediately

The nuclear fallout (from the mushroom cloud) could carry for hundreds of miles

In essence, if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC, it will cease to exist

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

A dirty bomb usually is a smaller explosive with radioactive waste inside. The blast will do about the same amount of damage as a grenade, with anyone in the general vicinity(about a 2-3 block radius) being exposed to the damaging effects radioactivity. Not too many ppl will die from this blast, or the remnants of the fallout

A suitcase nuke has the power of 800 kilotons of nuclear power, anyone within the vicinity of 10 miles will melt or be vaporized immediately

The nuclear fallout (from the mushroom cloud) could carry for hundreds of miles

In essence, if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC, it will cease to exist
    Lets do a little math here. If winds from the South at an average speed of 15 miles per hour, and the Capital Building is about 50 miles from my location, then...................ah.............

........ ahh yeaah I'm screwed.

Jan 7, 2004

Lets do a little math here. If winds from the South at an average speed of 15 miles per hour, and the Capital Building is about 50 miles from my location, then...................ah.............

well, at least you know who to blame for that

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Our gov't agencies has thwarted many planned attacks against us in the past 2 years , most of which will not be seen in the media (for obvious reasons)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well, at least you know who to blame for that
    Yeah no time for blaming Bes if you already DEAD.

Know of any specific attempts Vin? I suspose they involved such WMD's? If so, I wish the government would tell us. I bet people at Fort Detrick would like to know. :groan:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    But, it is no joke that Al Queida have these weapons, and a pretty good bet that their in this country, with operatives waiting for the given moment to attack

All we can do is be vigilant...and if you see suspicious ppl doing suspicious things, do something about it - call the police

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)