Terrorism (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
sorry M, I'm just skimming the forums atm, so I have to read that post in context to understand the part you highlighted.

I dunno A-man.. the last time I saw tonnes of metal disintegrating in burning jet fuel (which was never), the grass underneath wasn't green and pristine afterwards..
There is no grass "underneath" the crash area; the impact "area" is the Pentagon itself. If the plane would have smashed into the ground beforehand, yes. But since it flew straight into the Pentagon....you know.

That part where they showed the ground in front of the Pentagon, with that stupid "hole on the green" imagery is all fake obviously, so they could have made other false edits.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Like I showed in the KLM pictures, a whole plane cant disintegrate, no matter how much fuel there is on board.
Have you seen actuallphotos from INSIDE of the Pentagon??? I'm sure you would find your missing plane body there, since it actually crashed into the Pentagon, striking through it.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Elaborate.

well, when the majority makes a decission then nobody is interested in how this affects a minority. lets say the usa patriot act, do you think people care about those 1000+ people arrested just because they fit a descripition ?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
There is no grass "underneath" the crash area; the impact "area" is the Pentagon itself. If the plane would have smashed into the ground beforehand, yes. But since it flew straight into the Pentagon....you know.

That part where they showed the ground in front of the Pentagon, with that stupid "hole on the green" imagery is all fake obviously, so they could have made other false edits.
Even if the plane did crash straight into the Pentagon, it wouldn't have gone through the walls like butter, and surely there would have been some debris outside. You say that the explanation for this lack of debris is that it was disintegrated by the jet fuel. I don't really think that the whole plane would just disappear into the Pentagon without a single piece of scrap metal falling outwards.

As for the images being edited, the putting green thing was an obvious fake, and not indended to fool anyone. The images and videos that they show of the untouched grass outside of the Pentagon were taken from sources that were broadcasted to the whole world, so I'm quite sure they weren't edited.

The Twin Tower demolition one is a farce. There is video of both planes flying into the towers, both of which were broadcasted live here for all to see.
I think the theory wasn't denying that the planes hit the towers; it was saying that the buildings didn't collapse from the impact, but were demolished. I thought the videos on the site were interesting, particularly the ones that show a small explosion inside one of the towers before it collapses. Apparently the explosion was from the demolitions charges going off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Even if the plane did crash straight into the Pentagon, it wouldn't have gone through the walls like butter, and surely there would have been some debris outside. You say that the explanation for this lack of debris is that it was disintegrated by the jet fuel. I don't really think that the whole plane would just disappear into the Pentagon without a single piece of scrap metal falling outwards.

As for the images being edited, the putting green thing was an obvious fake, and not indended to fool anyone. The images and videos that they show of the untouched grass outside of the Pentagon were taken from sources that were broadcasted to the whole world, so I'm quite sure they weren't edited.

I think the theory wasn't denying that the planes hit the towers; it was saying that the buildings didn't collapse from the impact, but were demolished. I thought the videos on the site were interesting, particularly the ones that show a small explosion inside one of the towers before it collapses. Apparently the explosion was from the demolitions charges going off.
Frankly, there is no point in even discussing what happened to the Twin Towers. It has been discussed thousands of times, and only rabblerousers believe this kind of garbage. Ever think that the small explosion was caused by spark from the jolt of the collapsing tower? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There was a hell of a lot of debris outside of the Pentagon; even some stuff landed on I-395 a few football fields away from the complex. You still have no concrete evidence for your agruement, just lack of debris. :rolleyes: What is that?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
ill tell you what it is, nothing, worthless.
Right Gray, September 11, 2001 strikes never happened, the Holocaust was just a Hollywood propaganda hoax aimed at getting people to invest in war bonds, and Noah really did round up two of every species on earth (which just happened to be in his neighborhood) and get them on a big boat. When is Santa Claus coming?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I cant believe people love making up false theories about this. I'm sure there just happened to be a few bombs placed in the WTC, conveniently the same day as the attacks. Oh wait, we flew the planes into one of our most important structures by ourselves. :rolleyes: This shit makes me sick.

Jan 7, 2004
I cant believe people love making up false theories about this. I'm sure there just happened to be few bombs placed in the WTC, conveniently the same day as attacks. Oh wait, we flew the planes into one of our most important structures by ourselves. This shit makes me sick.

hey everything is possible

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Right Gray, September 11, 2001 strikes never happened, the Holocaust was just a Hollywood propaganda hoax aimed at getting people to invest in war bonds, and Noah really did round up two of every species on earth (which just happened to be in his neighborhood) and get them on a big boat. When is Santa Claus coming?
Oh gimme a freakin break.

I'm not agreeing with the views expressed therein, nor am I trying to alter anyone's views. I just thought it made interesting reading
What is it with people around here jumping all over someone as soon as they discuss anything that they don't agree with?

"I don't agree with Bush's foreign policies"

"YOU AMERICAN HATER, YOU HATE BUSH AND YOU WANT ALL AMERICANS TO BE SHOT, STABBED AND RAPED"

Did I ever accuse America of demolishing its own towers and killing its own people? ffs, I was just discussing the 'evidence' given in the links I posted. Real mature to respond by attacking other people's beliefs btw :rolleyes:

Some people around here need to be bought a new set of earplugs, so they can sit in the corner and not allow any disagreeable thoughts to infiltrate their delicate minds.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The American Administrator of the Iraqi CPA (Coalition Provisional Authority) government, Paul Bremer, updated Iraq's intellectual property law to 'meet current internationally-recognized standards of protection.' The updated law makes saving seeds for next year's harvest, practiced by 97% of Iraqi farmers in 2002, the standard farming practice for thousands of years across human civilizations, newly illegal. Instead, farmers will have to obtain a yearly license for genetically modified seeds from American corporations. These GM seeds have typically been modified from IP developed over thousands of generations by indigenous farmers like the Iraqis, shared freely like agricultural 'open source.' Other IP provisions for technology in the law further integrate Iraq into the American IP economy.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,040

Have you seen actuallphotos from INSIDE of the Pentagon??? I'm sure you would find your missing plane body there, since it actually crashed into the Pentagon, striking through it.
    The 757 is 155ft long and has a 124 ft wingspan. It cant have flown straight into the Pentagon like an arrow, without at least some parts being left on the outside, the wings, tail, engines.

The reported size of the hole in the Pentagon wall was between 65 and 77 ft, which would mean that the wings had to stay on the outside of the building, as the 757's wingspan is 124 ft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)