Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (7 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I say Bloody Beetroots > crookers... crookers do better remix but Bloody Beetroots have better originals IMO. And Boys Noize is just freakish amazing at remixing while his originals can be a bit bland even though I am a fan.

Yeah i know Don Rimini well i'll check the others out.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Count of Monte Cristal is good.

Check out Fake Blood and Herve if you are into that genre.

Not really my sound, but I know its popular down in Oz!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sister Bliss was in town last night...was absolutely shit...she's nothing without Maxi

need a little help folks...any idea where I can download this song (not the remixes):

I can't find it anywhere

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Haha when i was out i saw basshunter, since he is playing tomorrow, he gave me and my friends vip tickets for the party(they are 35 euros) plus he told us that he jacks off like 5 times a day haha

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Haha when i was out i saw basshunter, since he is playing tomorrow, he gave me and my friends vip tickets for the party(they are 35 euros) plus he told us that he jacks off like 5 times a day haha
Haha thats pretty decent of him! Not really a fan of Basshunter, but at least it gets kids into dance music instead of crappy RnB.

On a side note has anybody seen that film Berlin Calling? Don't think it came out in cinemas over here and was wondering what it was like!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Jul 15, 2006
I'm listening to:
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Tiesto Remix)
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (DeadMau5 Remix)

And some other track thanks to Michael, good stuff.

@ Boskic:
I'm not sure but you can record on Virtual DJ iirc, but I'm not sure if that's the best option.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm listening to:
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Tiesto Remix)
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (DeadMau5 Remix)

And some other track thanks to Michael, good stuff.

@ Boskic:
I'm not sure but you can record on Virtual DJ iirc, but I'm not sure if that's the best option.
Thanks, maybe Tom can help!?

I'm currently listening to Dana Bergquist & Peter J - Djakarta, brilliant track!!!

The new Pryda tracks sound great too.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
What software are you using to record your mix? I tried making one in Traktor and the file size ended up being massive like 200Mb.
Its not the software your using for the actual mixing mate, as the one I use works out at 700-800MB for a cd length mix. Once its recorded I then use an MP3 converter, you can then re-save your mix as a 128bit MP3 file which will never be more than around 75MB if your making a cd mix

I would recommend a programme called "switch" for this as its free, easy to use and you can select whatever quality MP3 you want

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)