Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Team Turdface are:

Emma Spice
Blandest of them all.
Jae 'I just needed to get off the street' Cole
Nicole 'Jae was doing it so I thought it would be cool'
Fliakis 'Im a fvcking sex god. End of story.'

Dont ban me, I didnt want to take that introduction thread off topic. Im INNOCENT! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    We dont need to be original. We are the best. Being original is for desperate groups like the Shut campaign or 'Send a kid to camp'

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Shut up was the height of coolness, because it didnt try to be cool.

Team turd is overated.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Hell yeah!

Im going for sleep, if anyone needs a bottle opened of some other thing girls cant do like kill a spider, get Fliakis to do it.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    We dont need to be original. We are the best. Being original is for desperate groups like the Shut campaign or 'Send a kid to camp'

please, originality is everything.

who remembers the name of the second guy to land on the moon.

lets face it emma, just the fact that your whole plan is based on , comparing our two groups is simple pathetic.

shut up was never ment to be cool, i mean look at the creator of shut up. he never even claimed he was cool. unless it was a joke.

and shut up was ment to fix an actual issue and to some extent it did.

now emma, if you have nothing interesting to say please allow me to tell you to "shut up"

and remove fli from that list. check his signature

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    What Don misses is that this is actually a parody of the shut up group and every other group. THAT is the beauty of it.

And sure Jae. Thats what we are all about. Collectively working together to make things right :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    What Don misses is that this is actually a parody of the shut up group and every other group. THAT is the beauty of it.

And sure Jae. Thats what we are all about. Collectively working together to make things right :D

i am a big fan of parodies, but for a parody to work, it must make fun of something that failed, and Shut up was far from it

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    I think somebodys jealous that his group dosent have any females. :D

Fabiana wake me up when you are fighting crime in a bikini, I want to catch a bit of that.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    This dosent make us cool. This makes us uncool infact. But its still just so right :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)