Team of the season 2012/13 (1 Viewer)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm a Lazio hater but Marchetti lover, I hope we sign him this summer to replace Gigi. Doesn't change the fact that Handa has been better this season.

OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #29
    Marchetti >>>>>>> Handanovic this season, and its not even a contest broseph.
    Let me put it this way, without Handanovic Merda would be standing much lower in the league. Probably around 15-10th. He's been vital for them.

But it's always hard to rate GKs imo

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    ----------------Courtois
    Lahm-Vertonghen-Dante-Alba
    -------Vidal-----Schweini
    -Ronaldo--------------------Bale
    -------Messi----Van Persie

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Two votes for Jessica Alba?

- - - Updated - - -

Team of the half season

Abbiati

Abate - Mexes - Zapata - De Sciglio

Montolivo - Ambrosini - Flamini

Boateng

Balotelli - El Shaarawy

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
    Sorry but that's what I think. Gigi has been shaky this season and it's the place on the team with least room for error.
    Neuer was shaky too. He just conceded very few goals because he played in a strong team which dominated a league where the weaker teams are very weak! He barely had to save shots most of the games! And look at his mistakes against Arsenal or for Germany against Kasachstan for example..;)

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Neuer was shaky too. He just conceded very few goals because he played in a strong team which dominated a league where the weaker teams are very weak! He barely had to save shots most of the games! And look at his mistakes against Arsenal or for Germany against Kasachstan for example..;)
    That's true, I changed him and added Courtois instead, or maybe Mignolet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)