Tea-Party (3 Viewers)

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    i'm gonna record the day you called me nice in my little pink book for special events ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    dj juve: and this this a personal "i'm sorry" to you. sorry that i forgot to mention you, I WANTED TO, even tho u ignored a couple of things that were adressed to you. thx tho :)
    naeh, noo biggie ;)
    i did? :undecide: where when :wallbang: nevermind, i'll pay more attention next time....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    this is why i didn't wanna do this !

i forgot mikhail and dj juve :sad: :sad: :sad:

and cool-girl and jessica

i'm sorry guys

mikhail: that's a personal "i'm sorry" to you. thx for bein here, i'll go calculate our names again ;)

dj juve: and this this a personal "i'm sorry" to you. sorry that i forgot to mention you, I WANTED TO, even tho u ignored a couple of things that were adressed to you. thx tho :)

thank you for the warm words :)

Bes, see ? i can be nice sometimes :p
    didn't wanna be TOO nice though

it is very difficult to not forget someone in those dedication threads!!! :p

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    yeah that's why i never wanted to do one ....

btw how do you guys like the cake ;)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    this is starting to scare the hell out of me ..... you even like my cake !!!! :eek:

j/k

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    yeah that's why i never wanted to do one ....

btw how do you guys like the cake ;)
    aha!!!:D

ah..i can't wait to make my dedication thread for my 10.000

i remember when i made my dedication list for my 5.000 it was the day i met juventus,on the 29th of september :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey Vicky, it's been great to have you around; whenever I think about the situation, I think it's just bizarre that you managed to stumble upon this forum. Anyway, I'm glad you did; you adjusted to the place and got comfortable so quickly. You're awesome mate, do stay around :cool:

Bes, see ? i can be nice sometimes :p
    didn't wanna be TOO nice though
    Yeah, that'd just be weird!

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    i know gray !
    i dunno how i do it but i adjust to my enviroment very well
    that must be the reason why i'm so fvckin americanized after 3 years of living here :D

anyway, thank you Graham and thank you Lili ..... i wish that cake was real i could go for some right now

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    Congratulations. u are the best member here who's not a juventus fan.
    damn homey ! sooo who's the best member who IS a juventus fan ?

"i am" " me" or "myself" are not accepted as an answer .... or anything like that :irritate:

and fabiana, i haven't heard from serge either :sad:

gandalf, np ;) you're getting there too huh ?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i dunno how i do it but i adjust to my enviroment very well
    that must be the reason why i'm so fvckin americanized after 3 years of living
    Hehe actually that might well just be an American thing, they feed you patriotism on a silver platter :D

I was quite surprised at how many American Koreans were cheering for the States when they played Korea in the world cup. If it was Korea vs Australia, I know who I'd be going for ;)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    lol !

you know they used you guys as an example in my psychology book a couple of chapters ago !
    lemme look it up

jesus christ that took atleast 20 minutes but here it goes: " in parts of Korea, most teenagers see a strict, authoritatian style of parenting as a sign of love and concern. Korean American and Korean Canadian teenagers, however, see the same behavior as a sign of rejection."
    i dunno why i had to look it up i just know that it got stuck in my head as a "fvcked up example" .... y did they pick Koreans ? making Koreans sound very antipartiotic ..

but anyway yeah around here they do like people that came from other countries, and any kind of accent is " sexy" around here :undecide: i think that's kinda weird. but on the other hand this girl that i used to be friends with who came here a little earlier than i did still gives out an impression that she just got off the train an hour ago....

uh can't wait for my very special thread to get closed ... *sigh*

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nah they won't close it, don't worry

Then again, now that I've said it, the bastards might do it just to piss me off :LOL:

I like foreign accents too, except for Asian ones. They're just ugly and really broken; very frustrating to listen to :yuck:

btw I don't really get the whole link between the paragraph u quoted and patriotism. Oh well ;)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    i don't either .... i dont' think there is a link it just got stuck in my head as a " bad example about koreans in psychology book"
    hmm why did i mention it at all ?
    i don't know don't mind me
    vicky+alcohol+painkillers = bad mix

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003

gandalf, np ;) you're getting there too huh ?
    naah, I don't think it's an acheivement for me.. 1000 posts in 10 months..!!??

but, anyhow.. I'll open a thread just to thank you guys.. well, that's the point isn't it? :undecide: :sounds-dump-again!:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)