TCM Fifa Football Fusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
For people who dont know already,

Info as follows:-

Football Fusion

Football Fusion is a revolutionary new feature exclusive to FIFA 2004 and TCM 2004 that lets you manage your team in TCM then play them in FIFA. There are three main ways in which you can use Football Fusion, here's a run down with examples:

Take your team from TCM 2004 into FIFA 2004, play a league or cup game and then import the result back into TCM

Here's how it works. You buy FIFA 2004 and decide to play your favourite club. Then Total Club Manager is released a few weeks later. Before, you'd have to control your team on and off the pitch separately in TCM and FIFA. Not with Football Fusion.

In TCM 2004 you can spend the first few weeks training players, selling some fringe players and scouting and buying new players to add to the squad. Set up some friendlies and make sure you're confident with the teams pre-season progress by the time the first game of the season arrives.

Next season comes around and your first game is against Arsenal. It's a big game. You can manage the team (in TCM 2004) and watch the game unfold in 3D or text mode. But wouldn't it be cooler to take this new and improved team, port it into FIFA 2004 via Football Fusion and take hands-on control of the match outcome in FIFA? 'course it would.

Around 90 minutes later, the referee blows the whistle and the game ends with you 3-2 up. You can then take the game result back into Total Club Manager and it'll recognise your victory and move you up the table accordingly. As the season unfolds, and as each game comes up, you have the choice to play any of your team's games in FIFA 2004. Football Fusion - embrace the revolution in football gaming.

Create an All-Star team in TCM and then play against the AI or friends in FIFA 2004

Football Fusion also lets you build and then play your perfect side. Take the time in TCM 2004 to buy the right players, train them up, win enough games to buy better players and so on until you've got a killer football team. You can then take this world-class side into FIFA to beat your mates with!

Play a team that isn't in FIFA by importing it from TCM

With TCM and FIFA sharing the same database, Football Fusion allows football fans of smaller clubs to manage them in TCM and then transfer into FIFA.

Barnet (an English Conference club) doesn't exist as a playable team in FIFA 2004, but you can manage them in TCM 2004. With Football Fusion, you can manage the team and make changes. You can then export that team into FIFA 2004 to play them in the 'Play Now' or 'Tournament' mode. If you manage to promote Barnet into the English Division Three, you can even then play Barnet in FIFA's 'Career' or 'Single Season' mode since this year's FIFA boasts many lower leagues.

Football Fusion will even let you directly control your team within TCM 2004 via joypad. You'll have to pop the FIFA 2004 CD in your drive for initialisation purpouses, but once that's done you're all set for hands on control of your TCM 2004 team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
kewl :cool: , but why not make it a single game!?

one more thing, i dont think its worth importing your TCM team and playing it in Fifa because The gameplay sucks!! :p

I'll stick to Winning Eleven 7 and it's awesome gameplay and game tactics. :thumb:

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    kewl :cool: , but why not make it a single game!?

one more thing, i dont think its worth importing your TCM team and playing it in Fifa because The gameplay sucks!! :p

I'll stick to Winning Eleven 7 and it's awesome gameplay and game tactics. :thumb:
    So U've already played fifa 2004 and tcm 2004 a month before their release dates. :rolleyes:

Tcm 2003 might not have been a simulation but who cares, it is fun and has loads more features than cm4 and its does'nt need a system that'll make the gods cry of fear.

Tcm 2004 is gonna be better as Tcm 2003 was the first in the series. U can manager National teams in Tcm 2004.

check out the screens at www.totalclubmanager.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    of course i didn't play them....
    BTW i was refering to Fifa 2004 only. For 9 years now, Fifa have claimed to make the ultimate football game, but they never have beaten the Konami football games. so, without even playing, i can safely say, it wont be as good as winning eleven 7 unless Fifa has changed dramatically.

but that's a whole other issue that doesn't belong in this thread.

ANYWAY, i checked out the screen shots from the link you provided and i read a bit about the game. it looks awesome :thumb:
    Although i won't buy it because these kind of games are time consuming, i will make the effort to check it out at least.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What's the point of being a good manager when u can just be bloody good at the game!?

I'll probably choose to keep the two worlds seperate...managing and playing... two completely different games

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    one thing i fear about this game that it'll be too complicated.

example:
    CM01/02 was fun 4 me coz when i begin a new game, i set up my whole team in a month or two(new players, training, tactics etc) and pretty much left it alone...then whenever i play my game, i usually surf web or watch a movie or sth while playing (just click continue game everytime until a game/sth happens like injury)..if there's a game, i just select my squad and go to the game, play it, and then when the match is over, continue surfing..

but this TCM thing looks very detailed(too detailed) that i'll need alot of work to get the best team, unlike CM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)