Tara Reid (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think she's that pretty. She's sometimes got weird rings around her eyes like she hasn't slept in weeks.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    ISNT SHE CUTE OR WHAT?

TO ALL TARA REID'S FANZ OR NOT FANZ PLZ POST YR COMMENTS ABOUT TARA AND LATEST NEWS!!:D
    THNX 4 YR COMMENT!!AND IT IZ ABSOLUTELY TRUE...THNX 4 YR HONESTY GRAY:D

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I don't think she's that pretty. She's sometimes got weird rings around her eyes like she hasn't slept in weeks.

THNX 4 YR COMMENT ...ITS ABSOLUTELY TRUE....:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I think she's very beautiful actually, altho your pictures didnt give her credit.

She was absolutely stunnin in American Pie(s) too

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    I think she's very beautiful actually, altho your pictures didnt give her credit.

She was absolutely stunnin in American Pie(s) too
    Photos look better than video. She actually had that weird sleepy look in American Pie 2 too...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

is it she who rip her top off 3 times in a NJ club some time ago :drool::lick:
    No, that was Britney, as you can see in the other thread

June 21, 2003 -- TARA Reid seems to be partying a tad too much these days. So much so that the ubiquitous star's name is mud with Los Angeles' all-powerful club doormen and party planners. The July issue of W states: "No one has found the wild antics of [kohl-eyed <--seee!?! :eek:] 'American Pie' actress Tara Reid charming in the slightest."Tara has ruined her career by going out too much." Reid has also been barred from some clubs because she's considered a "troublemaker."

"Tara Reid always screams [to no avail], 'Do you know who I am? I'm Tara fscking Reid!' "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)