Taddei to Juve in January? (1 Viewer)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Taddei was pretty good in the early stages of last season, and he can be useful as backup to Camoranesi, Kapo and Olivera. A million euro is a bargain of course, although the Chiumiento part makes it a lot less attractive... another halfshare on the cards? The kid is better than Taddei for sure.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
NEWS!!!

Almost done for Taddei of Siena.

1m € + co-ownership of Chiumiento.
After all these positive things we've been hearing about "the next dp" chiumiento, we're gonna sell half of him..for a pretty much unheard of player? He can't be that good can he?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

After all these positive things we've been hearing about "the next dp" chiumiento, we're gonna sell half of him..for a pretty much unheard of player? He can't be that good can he?
I find it hard to believe that Chiumiento is the next Alex. Davide has not really impressed so far, and it reminds me of calling Rooney the next "Maradona". A joke of a labeling which makes me want to :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
wasn't it maradona himself who made that comparison :D

must have been stoned at the time..
Didn't he call David Beckham the best footballer in the world along with Mikey Owen? Maradona was a great footballer and all, but he's a bit "out there" when it comes to being sensible.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we have olivera and kapo at the moment who can also play in his position. if jankulovski signs or chiellini returns, it frees up zambrotta again for the wing.

i dont know, i just dont see him being a player who will make a difference.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Didn't he call David Beckham the best footballer in the world along with Mikey Owen? Maradona was a great footballer and all, but he's a bit "out there" when it comes to being sensible.

he does too much coke

Jul 28, 2002
we dont particularily need him, if we get jank. And if we loose chiumento....good/bad....we still have yet another co deal which will likely go pear shaped.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Jankulovski, Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellini are good players I want in this squad. Perhaps Cassano or Mutu instead of Miccoli :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)