Taddei footwork ? (8 Viewers)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Zé Tahir said:
    Ehh...maybe we should stick to english, I barely know what you wrote :D Danish's so different from Swedish and Norwegian.

btw, did you write : "Va fan ska jag ocksa saga pa danska...lurad sprak?

i.e. if you understand swedish
    yeah thats what i said.. even if im not sure what lurad means hehe..

Hmm its not that much of a differens really.. Danish ppl can understand Swedish ppl while talking own languages... Thats dosent include me thu.. (as im not danish :p )

So u live in Sweden?

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Il Re said:
    well i have seen ronaldinho do this trick before and jaoquin as well, taddei isn't the first
    ahh okay.. havent seen it myself before.. do u know who was the first to do it in a game?

im sure this trick comes from futsal..

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    I saw it done also by a guy in the Brazilian League, it was written under it Ronaldinho, and another time it was written that it was Rivaldo, don't know if that's them or not

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
    Unreal trick would've capped it off if he had of scored.

i'm not sure how many people have seen it, Ronaldhino preforming a very similiar trick back in his young days in brazil

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
    Dec 15, 2005
    JuveUltra said:
    Unreal trick would've capped it off if he had of scored.

i'm not sure how many people have seen it, Ronaldhino preforming a very similiar trick back in his young days in brazil
    IMO that one was how the trick should be done, the ball hopped up after he did it. Leaving that poor defender in awe:pumpkin: Good ol Dinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)