tactics and formations (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
That is why we have Sissoko who is a midfield comander and with this kind of formation i think that not much accent will be put on the flanks (except when deffending) and the players will much more concentrated in the midfield!! Plus Del piero will not have to go too much forword so..........
It's not enough I think, even aganist teams with a lower class, we will lose the midfield entirely with this formation as nobody can defend from these players except sissoko

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
---------------Gigi

Grygera-Lero-Chiellini-De Ceglie

-----Sisso--Poulsen--Nedved----

-----Camo-----------Del Piero
-----------Amauri
Camo plays that role for Italy sometimes, and I dunno it never quite works like it should

Ok yes!!! But its ok for Del Piero to play Left Wing but its not ok for Del Piero to play center forward behind two attackers???
thats not centre forward

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
---------------Gigi

-----------Amauri
This will work fine. Real nice in fact. Del Piero always drifts to the left after all. Just imagine that he is not on the left but on the center. He'll still have the left wing covered. It's good

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
---------------Gigi

-----------Amauri
when treza is fit again there will be 3 players for 1 position (trezeguet, iaquinta, amauri)...

we have 4 good strikers and we must play with a system with 2 forwards...

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
4-2-3-1 with Gio as Trequartista, his natural position, when needed he can also come foward as a SS, similar to Kaka in Milan.

-------Buffon-------

Zebina-Lero-Chiellini-De Ceglie

-----Sisso--Zanetti----

-----Camo----Giovinco----Nedved

-----------Amauri-----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)