Nov 26, 2006
A Compromise?

__________Buffon
Zebina Andrade Criscito Chiellini
_Camoranesi Almiron Tiago
__________Nedved
_____Trezeguet Del Piero

I know Vinman would like it :D.
My main concern with that is the lack of destroyer. I hope Tiago and Almiron can prove me wrong and make a sucessful pairing but I;m not convinced.

I think in many game we will need to play Nocerino or Zanetti instead of Tiago or Zanetti.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A Compromise?

__________Buffon
Zebina Andrade Criscito Chiellini
_Camoranesi Almiron Tiago
__________Nedved
_____Trezeguet Del Piero

I know Vinman would like it :D.
it would work like that anyway, dont u think? Neddy tends to cover both left wing and central attacking areas anyway

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
it would work like that anyway, dont u think? Neddy tends to cover both left wing and central attacking areas anyway
I'm not convinced, Ahmed. I've heard too many football commentators over the years criticize teams for lacking width, & these formations are trying to force the issue in the centre. Really what I'm saying is I don't think our present squad could better a straight 4-4-2.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm not convinced, Ahmed. I've heard too many football commentators over the years criticize teams for lacking width, & these formations are trying to force the issue in the centre. Really what I'm saying is I don't think our present squad could better a straight 4-4-2.
yep i dont think we have the personnel to be too adventurous formation-wise...and our attackers have their own natural tendencies like Ale drifting left and Neddy coming towards the centre...formations mean only so much

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
yea bro these "friendly" losses are becoming embarassing...especially since Inter has won its match :(
The Italian tv text today was still full of praise for the Ibra - Suazo pairing. I saw (on tv) Inter against Partisan Belgrade recently & whether we like it or not, this is what we have to raise our standards to. Let's see what the Birra Moretti & Berlusconi tournaments throw up...we'll have a better idea then as to what we're really up against!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Italian tv text today was still full of praise for the Ibra - Suazo pairing. I saw (on tv) Inter against Partisan Belgrade recently & whether we like it or not, this is what we have to raise our standards to. Let's see what the Birra Moretti & Berlusconi tournaments throw up...we'll have a better idea then as to what we're really up against!
Trez-DP-Palla-Iaquinta is as good a front line as any.

It is the defence I'm worried about to comparing to our rivals.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
personally , i think friendlies are by far the worst way to rate a team much less its players . I think people have taken friendlies way too seriously and based their opinion of the coach and team solely on a match or two .

Teams that lose friendlies always benefit more than teams that win them . The losers can easilly whats going wrong and the pitch and spot their flaws easilly whereas winners would probably not see their flaws beacuse the score overshadows what really is going on in the game .

Inter's standards ( very very hard to admit ) are way above ours . Right now , they are in a different league when it comes to being physically and mentally ready . juve's new team is going to take time to adapt to its new enviroment while most of inter's players will be the same as last year's .

Soon enough juve's squad will get more fammilar with one another , most players' form and fitness wil improve dramatically . I think its going to take at least another month to see juve play to their greatest potential not to mention we aren't even done in the transfer market.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Trez-DP-Palla-Iaquinta is as good a front line as any.

It is the defence I'm worried about to comparing to our rivals.
:agree:

Teams that lose friendlies always benefit more than teams that win them . The losers can easilly whats going wrong and the pitch and spot their flaws easilly whereas winners would probably not see their flaws beacuse the score overshadows what really is going on in the game .

Inter's standards ( very very hard to admit ) are way above ours . Right now , they are in a different league when it comes to being physically and mentally ready . juve's new team is going to take time to adapt to its new enviroment while most of inter's players will be the same as last year's .

Soon enough juve's squad will get more fammilar with one another , most players' form and fitness wil improve dramatically . I think its going to take at least another month to see juve play to their greatest potential not to mention we aren't even done in the transfer market.
:agree:

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Next year Juventus will play a good ol fashion 4-4-2.
yes, i think that too. but i'd like to see this formation, also 442 but not capelloesque.

---------------------Buffon--------------------
Zebina----Andrade-----Chiellini----Molinaro

-------------------Nocerino--------------------

---------------------------Almiron------------
----------Tiago--------------------------------

------------------------------------Nedved---

-------------Iaquinta--------------------------
----------------------Trez---------------------

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
yes, i think that too. but i'd like to see this formation, also 442 but not capelloesque.

---------------------Buffon--------------------
Zebina----Andrade-----Chiellini----Molinaro

-------------------Nocerino--------------------

---------------------------Almiron------------
----------Tiago--------------------------------

------------------------------------Nedved---

-------------Iaquinta--------------------------
----------------------Trez---------------------
:shocked:

Camo? Del Piero?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:disagree:

What are you talking about?

Have you ever played for a club who has used the 3-5-2 or the 4-3-3?
I played in a 4-3-3 most of my life. American football is not even similar to european though. you can't compare that. The year I played 4-4-2, I was able to be much more creative. As far as success goes... they were both successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)