tactics and formations (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
but he's naturally right sided anyway, want chiellini to get a shot, not seen much of him to be honest, few people here say he's weak defensively but let's try him out

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
but he's naturally right sided anyway, want chiellini to get a shot, not seen much of him to be honest, few people here say he's weak defensively but let's try him out
A rare opinion that is, most people want to keep Rambo at left back because he is good there....how did he get here from right wing in the first place?? Imho he would be a far better right back as he doesnt have to struggle on his weaker foot to cross.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
I kno few will agree with this but hey.

-----------------------Gigi---------------------------------

Rambo---------Lilian---Fabio--------Giorgio---------

------------------Emo----Paddy-----------------------

---------Camo--------------------Mutu----------------

---------------Trez--------Zlatan----------------------

Gianni
Abiati
Zala
Dp
Kovac
Gladstone
Balzarati
Olivera
Blasi
Pessotto
Zebina
Biri

Happy days :fero:

Mark my words, that would be the best side in the league, by a mile...a country one at that.
I don't know if I agree with your latter statement, however I have wanted to see Zambro at right-back and Chiellini at left for some time now. The attacking force of Camoranesi, Mutu, Zlatan, and Trezeguet would be a world class combination. Hopefully Capello will try this in the near future.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #588
    Yeah actually me too.I would like two full backs with good attacking skills from both sides.

But here is the problem with this formation. The problem is camo..... he is doing great on the right hand side, and staying there.If u have zambro there then he will be forced to get into the middle of the park.

But again i really want to see both our skillful full backs play

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    I kno few will agree with this but hey.

-----------------------Gigi---------------------------------

Rambo---------Lilian---Fabio--------Giorgio---------

------------------Emo----Paddy-----------------------

---------Camo--------------------Mutu----------------

---------------Trez--------Zlatan----------------------

Gianni
    Abiati
    Zala
    Dp
    Kovac
    Gladstone
    Balzarati
    Olivera
    Blasi
    Pessotto
    Zebina
    Biri

Happy days :fero:

Mark my words, that would be the best side in the league, by a mile...a country one at that.
    DEFENDING LINE -Well,for your defending line,I'm not so sure for Chiellini,I would like to force him,but I'm not so sure about his defending abilities,he didn't convince me so much playing for Fiorentina,on the other hand he is young and need some games to prove himself,so it might be a good defending combination.Zambro can play every damn flenk position,so he will be adapt soon as a RB.
    MID -I'm not a bystander of the idea to drop Nedved,I think that he is Juve's engine,and to risky to put Mutu instead of our main power.Other 3 places are slushed.
    ATTACK -This one is fifty-fifty,IMO instead of ibrahim,I'll go with il capitano.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I don't know if I agree with your latter statement, however I have wanted to see Zambro at right-back and Chiellini at left for some time now. The attacking force of Camoranesi, Mutu, Zlatan, and Trezeguet would be a world class combination. Hopefully Capello will try this in the near future.
    To me its a "creative" team.:D

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

DEFENDING LINE -Well,for your defending line,I'm not so sure for Chiellini,I would like to force him,but I'm not so sure about his defending abilities,he didn't convince me so much playing for Fiorentina,on the other hand he is young and need some games to prove himself,so it might be a good defending combination.Zambro can play every damn flenk position,so he will be adapt soon as a RB.
    MID -I'm not a bystander of the idea to drop Nedved,I think that he is Juve's engine,and to risky to put Mutu instead of our main power.Other 3 places are slushed.
    ATTACK -This one is fifty-fifty,IMO instead of ibrahim,I'll go with il capitano.
    Defending....do u prefer zebina?

Mid: Neddy has been off form and is getting old, mutu imho will succed him anyway.

Forward: Cappello loves trez and Z, and there is no argueing its a class lineup...but dp swapping for either is fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)