Tactics and Formations (14 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
4-3-3

Ronaldo #9. Matuidi bench.

Costa/Berna LW to smash crosses. Dybala RW (sacrifice).

LCM either Ramsey as a mezzala type or Rabiot more defensive.

Higuain super sub and rotation.

If Ronaldo wants to drift wide then Dybala can fill the space like Guedes does with Portugal. All Ronaldo's goals this year are in the box. He has only 2 assists.
That's pretty much exactly how I thought Sarri would line-up our players.
With current players

Woj
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - A. Sandro
Pjanic
Bentan - Ramsey
Dybala - Ronaldo - Berna

or maybe even 4-3-1-2

Woj
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - A. Sandro
Pjanic
Bentan - Ramsey
Berna
Dybala - Ronaldo​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
has to be 433 even if it means reintroducing an off form bernardeschi
Can't believe I'm saying this but yeah we need to

We're fucked with 4312 and no actual playmaker. At least crossing to CR will work in any situation

Won't happen but I'd have a stab at 4231 whilst Costa and Cuadrado are both fit and Danilo/MDS is available too

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this team would be guaranteed to concede 3 goals against quality opposition. not that the current setup is any better with 11 goals in 4 matches vs lazio and napoli this season... anyway, we certainly can't afford 4 players on the pitch without any defensive contribution. too bad, because this team looks fun.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
this team would be guaranteed to concede 3 goals against quality opposition. not that the current setup is any better with 11 goals in 4 matches vs lazio and napoli this season... anyway, we certainly can't afford 4 players on the pitch without any defensive contribution. too bad, because this team looks fun.
I agree we need maybe a Mandzukic type on the wing replacing Higuain while Ronaldo plays as striker, and hopefully this midfield is more defensively solid than the Pjanic-Khedira pairing of 2017..I would try it against weaker sides, or maybe try it with Ramsey in the hole while one of Dybala/Higuain plays as striker

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Personally i prefer 4-3-3 with Dybala as a false 9 and since the start of the season i believed that Sarri is working for it.still didn't saw anything like that in a game apparently

lineup.png

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Personally i prefer 4-3-3 with Dybala as a false 9 and since the start of the season i believed that Sarri is working for it.still didn't saw anything like that in a game apparently

lineup.png
The only way to play 4-3-3 is using Costa and JGC there cuz the brazilians is injured all the time. That let us with Danilo at the back and MDS as only FB bench option so not good

But agree, I believe our UCL best shot is that line up

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
The only way to play 4-3-3 is using Costa and JGC there cuz the brazilians is injured all the time. That let us with Danilo at the back and MDS as only FB bench option so not good

But agree, I believe our UCL best shot is that line up
WE can still use Cuadrado on Right wing and use Danilo or MDS as RB if we have Douglas Costa injured or use Bentancur as RM and use Ramsey as CMR

For my point of view we need to use 4-3-3 as this kind of formation makes us use our best eleven

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
WE can still use Cuadrado on Right wing and use Danilo or MDS as RB if we have Douglas Costa injured or use Bentancur as RM and use Ramsey as CMR

For my point of view we need to use 4-3-3 as this kind of formation makes us use our best eleven
That's what I said. The problem is Danilo and MDS aren't good enough and to make it worst, they both are make out of glass so it's a tnt just about to explote in our face

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
That's what I said. The problem is Danilo and MDS aren't good enough and to make it worst, they both are make out of glass so it's a tnt just about to explote in our face
Even Cuadrado its not very good as RB and we weak ourselves in that position since summer apparently
personally i favor MDS above the others as a started but he is injured all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)