Tactics and Formations (11 Viewers)

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
What do you guys think of the 433 shifting into 442 that ancelotti has used? i think it will suit us very well.

lopez
carvajal verane ramos marcelo
modric alonso dimaria
bale benzema ronaldo

lopez
carvajal verane ramos marcelo
bale modric alonso dimaria
benzema ronaldo

buffon
lichtsteiner barzagli chiellini evra
vidal pirlo pogba
RW Llorente Tevez

buffon
lichtsteiner barzagli chiellini evra
RW vidal pirlo pogba
Llorente Tevez

in this way tevez won't have to defend the left flank instead he can be free and do what he does best. also it seems like 442 is the best defensive formation for europe. i think if we get a proper RW then we can use this but pereyra needs to step up if he wants that role.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we put Pogba on the wing we might as well use Vidal as RW.

Vidal - Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba

Either that or revert Marchisio to winger again, that failed experiment.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
If we put Pogba on the wing we might as well use Vidal as RW.

Vidal - Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba

Either that or revert Marchisio to winger again, that failed experiment.
that would not work, that would most likely turn into a 4312 with wither marchisio/pogba/vidal as attacking midfielder. However ancelotti used di maria as CM last year and because ronaldo was wasted when he was tracking back, he let di maria do the work from midfield. same can apply to tevez, because if he is played as Lw he is wasted if he tracks back to cover overlapping fullbacks. so its better for pogba to cover that side. we use our CMs to over fullbacks anyways in 352 but its better if only 1 has to do it and leave tevez and llorente upfront.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just look at their backline. In that department we lose hardcore.

If we assigned points depending on how good the players are...... the points from their defense would blow out of the water the points from ours. Bonucci alone would put us on a numerical disadvantage.

Also, i think that prime Kaka and prime Shevchenko were better than all our current players. Prime Vidal would beat prime gattuso IMO. And pogba would beat Ambro in quality. Llorente would lose against Inzaghi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:disagree: you people are disgusting. Why not compare to this:

Buffon
Thuram - Ferrara - Montero - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Tacchinardi - Davids
Nedved
Trezeguet - Del Piero
Because i think he is comparing their best milan of the 2000s against our current champion team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Does our team match?
Not even close. Also Seedorf would play instead of Ambrosini, or in more conservative approach instead of Pippo, 4-3-2-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it really was more like this.
Nah, that formation failed in the beginning of 2001/02 and Lippi changed it to 4-3-1-2 very soon. There was problem with Davids and Nedved, as Dutchman would often drift wide to the left taking too much space for Nedved to operate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)