Ferdinand = Chiellini
Evra > Grosso/DC
Valencia > Pepe
Fletcher > Melo
Scholes > Marchisio
Nani > Lanzafame/Martinez
Berbatov > Amauri
Rooney > Diego

Nah, we don't have a better squad than Manure, as much as I hate the faggots.
Oshea is better than Motta
Chiellini is better than Ferdinanad
Fletcher isn`t better than Brazil`s Melo but he is certainly better than what Melo produced last season
Scholes Marchisio its quite even there

This is more accurate altough its stupid to compare us to them as they are certainly better
They came 2nd in the EPL and they and Chelsea go head to head for the title every season both great teams

We have been a good team untill Calciopoli arrived since then we are not the same
anyway to compare a 7th placed serie a team to 2nd place EPL there isn`t much to compare there

If I was to rank us in the europe I`d say
Barca Real Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal Bayern Munich Inter and maybe even Roma are better than us (currently) so I`d say we are ranked 8 or 9th at best (in terms of best in the world (quality and not in terms of what we have done lately)
and I might even forgot some teams

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
If I was to rank us in the europe I`d say
Barca Real Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal Bayern Munich Inter and maybe even Roma are better than us (currently) so I`d say we are ranked 8 or 9th at best (in terms of best in the world (quality and not in terms of what we have done lately)
and I might even forgot some teams
you forgot to mention fulham

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Oops, I forgot. :sergio:

So you want to stick with the straight 4-4-2 forever?

The 4-3-1-2 was more successful under Lippi. We won Serie A and actually did something in Europe.

Lets not be shortsighted here, it's not just the system that is important.
True, any system can be a champion. It is just that our current players, especially the midfielders, are more adaptable to a 4-4-2, since melo, momo, poulsen, and marchisio to a lesser degree, than to a 4-3-3, they do not have the offensive arsenal to be playing in an assymetrical system. Also we do not have all out wingers that dribble through the flanks as our best offensively talented players (DP and Diego) are better as SS creating things near the box with other players nearby in a 4-4-2 instead of a winger in a 4-3-3. I hope I have explained my idea well.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
If Marchisio could add the long range passes of Scholes he will improve a lot. But still, for me is half the pass, and half the player who shows where and runs the pass.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Speaking to Tutto Mercato Web, Marotta said: “Everything will become clear on all fronts in two or three days.

“The only real economic investment the club needs to make involves a left winger.

“Other eventual arrivals will only come through swaps and adjustments,” he concluded.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Speaking to Tutto Mercato Web, Marotta said: “Everything will become clear on all fronts in two or three days.

“The only real economic investment the club needs to make involves a left winger.

“Other eventual arrivals will only come through swaps and adjustments,” he concluded.
Fuck that, Fuck That FUCK THAT.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
-----------Buffon/Storari
Motta--Bonucci---Chiellini--DC (or hopeful new signing)
------------------------Melo----------------
Krasic---Marchisio------------Martinez
----------Diego------------------------
---------------------Amauri

can Martinez play on the Left Side? Would this be the likely lineup ?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol2:

That tactic won't be useful only against Parma this season. Giovinco would grab the ball without no one even noticing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)