Tactics and Formations (24 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yeah. We are gonna bench llorente and Asamoah just like that :lol: :howler:

I don't quite understand why the CB switches from Nastasic to Balanta in the two formations :shifty:
I guess the (*) marks players that are not "official". Not that I see Evra nor Morata 100% done deals, but they're probably shifting due to formations. Balanta is ideal for 433, Nastasic 352. Even if that doesn't make sense.. Italian press :facepalm2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4618229 said:
Bayern didn't believe in Kroos and loaned him out and he showed that he deserve to be in the 1st squad with his terrific season in Bayer 04, as for Muller he was there in right time
Kroos was in the 1st team even before Muller or Alaba. he plays for Bayerns 1st team since the 2007/08 season when he was 17 years old. the thing that he was loaned out for one season to Leverkusen doesent mean they didnt believe in him. it was simply because he would got a lot of playing time there and they always wanted to return him after that one season.

- - - Updated - - -

Romulo for Isla
Pereyra for Marrone
:donedeal:

Mar 9, 2006
Kroos was in the 1st team even before Muller or Alaba. he plays for Bayerns 1st team since the 2007/08 season when he was 17 years old. the thing that he was loaned out for one season to Leverkusen doesent mean they didnt believe in him. it was simply because he would got a lot of playing time there and they always wanted to return him after that one season.

- - - Updated - - -

:donedeal:
no, they offloaded him cause they were not impressed and he should thank til the end of his days Heynckes for saving his career

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4618595 said:
he was barely used in bayern back then and then they did the same with him as with Hummels - loaned him out for 18 months, but unlike Hummels Kroos always wanted to go back, but even he is not starter in Bayern, that's why he decided to move on and to sign for Madrid
ofcourse he wasnt used much, he was 18 years old. they loaned him to get playing time, not because they didnt believe in him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4618609 said:
It's all up to coach - LvG instantly gave time to Muller instead of loaning him out, if Heynckes was Bayern's coach back then then Kroos would had a lot of playing time
because Muller was 20 at the time, when Kroos was loaned out he was just 18. nothing to do with Heynckes or LVG

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4618618 said:
:sergio: They were about to loan out him and Badstuber but LvG decided to keep them and he started to use them more often :sergio:
and they would be back after one season if they were loaned out. Van Gaal saw the potential and decided to keep them, doesent mean some other coach wouldnt do the same.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is not true. It's not enough to just play you need to improve it. A young player needs decent coaching staff that will allow progression. In smaller clubs you have no experts so there are so few of young players making it to the top.

At the end of the day it's not enough to do your job. You have to improve to do it better. All I'm saying balance is needed. It's not enough to just play.
Maybe they can learn a bit from the champs after they have learned on their own a couple of seasons. But coming here with few minutes, to learn on training days but sitting on the bench all games...is just not worth it.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
In view of pirlo retiring in few years time.

-----Buffon----------
----ogb---Bon--killini------
Lichs--------------------Asa--
----------pog---Vidal-----------
Gio-----------------------tevez
------------llorente------------

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Pirlo is still going to play a lot for us next year, and in a couple years, when he hangs 'em up, our team will look totally different.

The window for a lot of our top guys is only 2-3 more years, between age and interest from other teams (which is why I really thought we'd be going for established players this mercato). We will not be playing 3-4-3. Not then, and I highly, highly, highly doubt next season, given the pieces we have and are rumoured to be purchasing. You're not going to see our coach effectively bench Pirlo for Bonucci. Not going to happen. Conte also may not even be the coach after next season, which would make a 3 man defence less likely in the future.

Ogbonna also generally plays on the left side of the field; if Barzagli is done in a couple years, we'll have somebody else for that right side CB (If we do play with our 3 man defence this season, I expect to see Caceres playing on the right while Andrea heals up).

It wouldn't surprise me if we play a 4-3-3 system that will probably look more like a 4-3-2-1, or a 4-3-1-2 at times, depending on who is in the game. I feel as though our manager is going to want to keep Carlitos fairly central in our attack, in order to get the most out of him. Can't fucking wait for this season to kick off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)