Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (85 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
my Juve:
------------------------Buffon------------------------
Rafinha------- Zapata-------Chiellini------Criscito
------------------------Sissoko-----------------------
----------Marchisio--------------- Pallacios---------
-------------------------Diego------------------------
-------------Benzema----------Del Piero------------

that would be my team
Zapata, Rafinha and Pallacios can be done
Benzema would be tough but we need a top- striker with speed
I would only keep Del Piero and Iaquinta as striker and buy at least one
fast world class striker
in midfield we need a good passer who isn't afraid to work his ass off
and ofcourse revamp our defence
This midfield would be an absolute disaster, IMO. Sissoko once again sees a lot of the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Out:
Molinaro
Tiago
Grosso
Chimenti
Brazzo
Grygera
Legro
Poulsen
Iaquinta
Caceres

I would keep Caceres if we owned him but he hasn't justified the amount that Barca want for him, maybe if they lower the asking price.
Keep:
Trezeguet
Buffon
Camoranesi
Giovinco
DP
Amauri
Marchisio
Melo
Sissoko
Candreva
Diego
Yago
Manninger
Chiellini
Cannavaro
DC
Zebina

Paolucci can stay if he is willing to remain 5th choice, with all the injuries we pick up it might be a good idea to have that option. I'm not happy about keeping DC, Canna, or Zebina but they can all sit on the bench as I would rather spend our money on a few top class defenders for starters than have to spread it around and revolutionize the entire defense with numerous more mediocre players.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
We need more attackk power ! and i hate ths shit : 4-3-1-2 Tactic :( ...4-3-1-2's attack power so weak and Midfield-Forward connection very weak :( ...

I think Two ideal Formation for Juve:

1) 4-4-2 Diamond: (My favorite)

2) 4-2-3-1

This two formation ideal for Attack Football and main speciallity: WING ATTACK...
Juventus' main Strtaegy must be WING ATTACK...We try middle attack whole year but We lose many times...
Time To Offensive football My friend...And we need Strong,Fast and young Wingers!!! but we haven't this years(Camo not fit and Gio is injuried :sad: ) i think we must give chance; IAGO and ESPOSITO...

FORZAAA JUVEEE!!!

:theflag:

sleezer

Jun 11, 2009
-----DMF----
--------------
RMF-----LMF
-----AMF----
To play this tactics we need at least three good, fast wingers. We don't have any at this time (Camor isn't getting younger, and our youngsters lack experience).

We should concentrate on building strong and well-organised defence first. We have conceded too many goals this year.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
To play this tactics we need at least three good, fast wingers. We don't have any at this time (Camor isn't getting younger, and our youngsters lack experience).

We should concentrate on building strong and well-organised defence first. We have conceded too many goals this year.
I want '4-4-2 Diamond' for NEXT SEASON...We must buy rapid and quality Wingers in this Summer...And we must use Wingers for more Offensive positions !

sleezer

Jun 11, 2009
I want '4-4-2 Diamond' for NEXT SEASON...We must buy rapid and quality Wingers in this Summer...And we must use Wingers for more Offensive positions !
I know what you mean, but buying wingers while having defence like ours would be pretty close to a suicide.

I totally agree that we need to play wings rather than center-attack. What I'm trying to say is that kind of team cannot and won't be completed during one mercato unless we forget about defence.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I know what you mean, but buying wingers while having defence like ours would be pretty close to a suicide.

I totally agree that we need to play wings rather than center-attack. What I'm trying to say is that kind of team cannot and won't be completed during one mercato unless we forget about defence.
Yes. You are Right too :sad:

we need many players...And we have : 'ONLY 80 M €' ( :lol: ) , and we must sell many players...Because We need many many money :D

Apr 19, 2007
You play with only one guy in front of your defense he better be a destroyer!!! Marchisio cant cover that much ground so the diamond would limit his effectiveness and also Melo might struggle there as well. I know everyone want attacking football but the only reason the "Italian" system isn;t working is lack of players and money since calciopoli. ManU did it when they had Ronaldo very similar to the way we did at one time with Nedved sitting high on the left and counterattacking. All im saying is with a defense like the one we have dont count on any formation being succesful at the highest level

Ancelotti was asked about the differences in the two leagues and he said the team who scores most in the preimership wins but in Serie A its whoever conceded the least. So I say we need an organizied defense and a defense that gives strikers nightmares figuring out how to deal with us.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Basically Kuyt is a realistic option and probably not too expensive either. If we buy him, we should have enough money left for strengthening the defence and also hopfully a striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)