Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (7 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I think we have two choices in the next mercato
we sell Diego, buy wingers and revamp our defence- 4-4-2
or we keep Diego and build a team around him and revamp our defence ofcourse

don't know which would be cheapest but drastic changes are required

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
It would be wrong to sell Diego imo. There is no doubt about his talent.
We should get a world class coach and give him the players he needs to build this team..
no doubt he has talent but in order for him to excell we need to completely change our squad, not only our defence but also midfield and certainly our attack
Amauri for instance is useless when he gets the ball in his feet
he needs crosses

May 4, 2004
no doubt he has talent but in order for him to excell we need to completely change our squad, not only our defence but also midfield and certainly our attack
Amauri for instance is useless when he gets the ball in his feet
he needs crosses
I dont think we need a complete "makeover", but if we do, then we should do it! If a makeover will get this team back to where it belongs, then DO IT!

The coach and a new medical staff!.. Then we can talk about new players, and people who needs to leave!..

4-2-3-1 with fast wingers and righbacks.. new cb, striker, midfielder.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I dont think we need a complete "makeover", but if we do, then we should do it! If a makeover will get this team back to where it belongs, then DO IT!

The coach and a new medical staff!.. Then we can talk about new players, and people who needs to leave!..

4-2-3-1 with fast wingers and righbacks.. new cb, striker, midfielder.
Exactly. How can we buy players if we dont have a proper coach or even head office. We need the head of the club to change first before we see any changes happening on the field or else its always going to be 11 individuals playing against a team

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]What shape for Juve?[/FONT]
Thursday 1 April, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus boss Alberto Zaccheroni is unsure what formation to field against Udinese given the absence of Diego.

The Brazilian attacking midfielder has been ruled out of Saturday’s game with a muscle strain and Zac is considering his options.

There is the possibility that he will persist with the 4-3-1-2 route which would probably mean a straight choice between Antonio Candreva or Sebastian Giovinco.

However, there is a chance that Zac could field both men in a 4-3-2-1 Christmas Tree shape after Giovinco returned from injury.

Nevertheless, some sources in Turin aren’t ruling out a 4-2-3-1 system that may see Giovinco used on the left of the trident attacking midfielders.

Juve desperately need a win against Zaccheroni’s former club to keep their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League alive.

The Old Lady are currently joint fifth with Napoli and Palermo, three points behind fourth-placed Palermo.

However, as Napoli and Palermo have done the double over Juve this term, the Turin giants must finish the season with more points than them as head-to-head encounters will decide placings.
[/FONT]

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'd love to see this in the udinese match: 4-2-3-1

Manni
Canna----Legro

Zebina---------------Grosso

Melo----Sissoko

Camo-----Candreva------Seba

Trezi​

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
the 4231 has worked out well for us on earlier occasions this season. i also like the 4321 christmas formation if the AMCs attack the spaces on the sides now and then. it did work out well against Fulham home.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]What shape for Juve?[/FONT]
Thursday 1 April, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus boss Alberto Zaccheroni is unsure what formation to field against Udinese given the absence of Diego.

The Brazilian attacking midfielder has been ruled out of Saturday’s game with a muscle strain and Zac is considering his options.

There is the possibility that he will persist with the 4-3-1-2 route which would probably mean a straight choice between Antonio Candreva or Sebastian Giovinco.

However, there is a chance that Zac could field both men in a 4-3-2-1 Christmas Tree shape after Giovinco returned from injury.

Nevertheless, some sources in Turin aren’t ruling out a 4-2-3-1 system that may see Giovinco used on the left of the trident attacking midfielders.

Juve desperately need a win against Zaccheroni’s former club to keep their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League alive.

The Old Lady are currently joint fifth with Napoli and Palermo, three points behind fourth-placed Palermo.

However, as Napoli and Palermo have done the double over Juve this term, the Turin giants must finish the season with more points than them as head-to-head encounters will decide placings.
[/FONT]

No direct quotes.

Suggests to me that it means the media doesn't know what Zacc will do, not that Zacc doesn't have a plan.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
the 4231 has worked out well for us on earlier occasions this season. i also like the 4321 christmas formation if the AMCs attack the spaces on the sides now and then. it did work out well against Fulham home.
4321 with Candreva - Gio or with Camoranesi - Gio will attack the sides.

If we then deployed Camo/Candreva - Melo -Marchisio behind the duo, we could get some support from camo and Marchisio and maybe even some counter attacks going.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Del Piero would be a good idea but hes always said he does not like playing behind the attackers because he is an attacker. I think that was always his best position until his knee injury but after all these years I just dont see him agreeing to play the supporting player role.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
my Juve:
------------------------Buffon------------------------
Rafinha------- Zapata-------Chiellini------Criscito
------------------------Sissoko-----------------------
----------Marchisio--------------- Pallacios---------
-------------------------Diego------------------------
-------------Benzema----------Del Piero------------

that would be my team
Zapata, Rafinha and Pallacios can be done
Benzema would be tough but we need a top- striker with speed
I would only keep Del Piero and Iaquinta as striker and buy at least one
fast world class striker
in midfield we need a good passer who isn't afraid to work his ass off
and ofcourse revamp our defence

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
after Ale retires, we should play 4-2-3-1...modern football.
Why wait? It is the only formation that has yielded even limited success for us this season so we should use it for the next four matches. I don't care is DP makes a stink about being benched we need fucking points to have any chance at getting 4th place. I hate the damn Europa league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)