Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (125 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well, they are the only ones I feel are deserving. Many may complain about "so many new players in the starting eleven", but guess what? OUR STARTING ELEVEN SUCKS BIG TIME! We need change. We need to get back to the roots.

Italian, French players and NOOOOO Brazilianos (no offense). Get rid of the trash and rejuvenate the squad.

OUT, in favor for better players:
F. Melo = hurry the hell away from turin, you mongrel.
Diego = say whaaaat?!
Amauri = shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, biatchhh

Lippi for president, Moggi as sporting chief, Laurent Blanc as coach, and a whole new physics and medic team. Also new scouts to monitor every big talent in the french league especially, but also south america ofcourse.

Well said but its not the medical staff thas the problem, wel at least there not the whole problem. The problem lays in Vinovo, Vinovos climate is horrible for the players muscles. Why do you think its always a muscular injury? the problem is there training ground is too soft for the players add that with the cold and dampness most of the year its just asking for pulled and strained ligaments and muscles. This is why Capello did not want to have his training ground in Vinovo. I know this sound weird and you can argue that England and other places are the same but a study was done by the university in Torino and its said it is a Catalyst to the problems the Juve players are having. If I find the article ill post it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Well said but its not the medical staff thas the problem, wel at least there not the whole problem. The problem lays in Vinovo, Vinovos climate is horrible for the players muscles. Why do you think its always a muscular injury? the problem is there training ground is too soft for the players add that with the cold and dampness most of the year its just asking for pulled and strained ligaments and muscles. This is why Capello did not want to have his training ground in Vinovo. I know this sound weird and you can argue that England and other places are the same but a study was done by the university in Torino and its said it is a Catalyst to the problems the Juve players are having. If I find the article ill post it.
Very interesting. Please find that article :)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
4-2-3-1, ppl keep post use this formation. i dream we can play this formation too, we play our best football with this formation this season. But again either Zac or Ferrara don't even give it a try. After change the formation to 3-4-1-2, Zac come back to 4-3-1-2, and it failed since then (Palermo, Siena, Samp, Fulham). Might be the coach see something different than us, that he has to play 4-3-1-2 or just to incorporate DP and use 2 strikers.. If 4-3-1-2 can fail and still get the chance again and again.. why not 4-2-3-1, why Zac must be so stubborn with 4-3-1-2
We have played a few times with this formation, most recently against Fulham.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010

our problem is cannavaro is to slow... he comes up for corners and cant get back. i think he has scored 4 corners in his whole life!

also amauri needs service in the air.. grosso and grygera havent been able to do that!

camo is awesome but injured too often and very hot and cold.

i think diego will come good but melo must go!!!!

giovinco must start! and candreva is the future!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
My dream team is in my sign.
Well, they are the only ones I feel are deserving. Many may complain about "so many new players in the starting eleven", but guess what? OUR STARTING ELEVEN SUCKS BIG TIME! We need change. We need to get back to the roots.

Italian, French players and NOOOOO Brazilianos (no offense). Get rid of the trash and rejuvenate the squad.

OUT, in favor for better players:
F. Melo = hurry the hell away from turin, you mongrel.
Diego = say whaaaat?!
Amauri = shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, biatchhh

Lippi for president, Moggi as sporting chief, Laurent Blanc as coach, and a whole new physics and medic team. Also new scouts to monitor every big talent in the french league especially, but also south america ofcourse.
I guess it all depends if we can reach CL or not. I guess it's unrealistic =/
I read somewhere we will have around 50-80m euro to spend, but I guess its much closer to 50m than 80m :)

But if we sell alot of players, I think we could afford it. Thing is, that we have not a good transferguru. I bet Moggi could do it.

Sales / Trades of Amauri, Diego, Trezeguet and Melo. Plus sales of Tiago, Almiron, De Ceglie, Molinaro, Grygera, Salihamidzic etc.

Amauri to Palermo for like 10m, Benzema for that cash, plus another 10m euro.

Diego plus 15m euro for Ribery.

Melo plus 10-12m or just 20-25m for Sagna.

Trezeguet to Bordeaux, if he cant accept a pay cut. For that money, plus alot more to pay for Gourcuff.

Mexes or Kjaer for around 12m euro.
I have only seen Toulalan for like 5 games or so. He's good and all, but De Rossi is WC. I would choose him over Toulalan, but its harder than getting Messi.

I really like Sissoko, and if he only need to focus on defending and not going forward and try hard things, he'd stick to easy passes and own the midfield.

Essien would be the only midfielder i would want instead of Sissoko.

Momo is one of my fav players in the club.
i like your style big time.. this is my opinions too (with a little deferences) but hey live in reality we aren't going to do anything near to this..
WE ARE DOOMED!!:D

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Diego is a great player, but nothing for this team. Our best results and best play was when we played a 4-4-2. The decision to change the system for 1 player was bad. I'd say: sell Diego, buy a player who has the "style" of Nedved and just go back to the 4-4-2.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Diego is a great player, but nothing for this team. Our best results and best play was when we played a 4-4-2. The decision to change the system for 1 player was bad. I'd say: sell Diego, buy a player who has the "style" of Nedved and just go back to the 4-4-2.
:sergio:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
4-4-2 was also used by ranieri with nedved and we didnt so great either. Yes we did better then what we have done but the 4-4-2 is dead. The modern game is fastern and more exciting and Italian teams havent figured that out. Instead of using young explosive talents with a small mixture of experience they'd rather use old f*cks and lan or young stars to lower teams which end up beating us anyways!! go figure. best example is Bari!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
4-4-2 was also used by ranieri with nedved and we didnt so great either. Yes we did better then what we have done but the 4-4-2 is dead. The modern game is fastern and more exciting and Italian teams havent figured that out. Instead of using young explosive talents with a small mixture of experience they'd rather use old f*cks and lan or young stars to lower teams which end up beating us anyways!! go figure. best example is Bari!
Haha spot on. Italian teams and azzurri are cowards. Old folks running things.

The fear to loose is bigger than the will to win. Its disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)